SholaIB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Happy international women's day-Cupcakes

Caption: A photo of the pack of six cupcakes I ordered from a woman owned buisness in my area. A confectionery shop close to me. Note the orange and white Icing to suit connect. Note also the biscuits sweets and etc used to dress the cupcakes. @SholaIBCaption: A photo of the pack of six cupcakes I ordered from a woman owned buisness in my area. A confectionery shop close to me. Note the orange and white Icing to suit connect. Note also the biscuits sweets and etc used to dress the cupcakes. @SholaIB

As a result of the challenge to Review-a-women-owned-business-on-Google-Maps  . I decided to explore the maps and my local vicinity. In searching the maps I found a handful of women owned buisnesses like restaurants,confectionery shops etc. As a result of my foodie nature I decided on a confectionery shop. It is the closest one to my residence. I found a confectionery shop.  I then used the messaging feature on Google maps. I messaged her and she responded very promptly and positively Her communication skills were quite endearing and easy. I almost forgot about the cake just to keep the communication going. Lol. When I placed the order,she offered to deliver it to my home but I choose to go explore and get to the confectionery shop. That's what I did. I enjoyed the experience no doubt. I uploaded a video and a photo of the cake I ordered. Of course I wrote My review of the confectionery shop.   I got one like comment almost immediately for my review. I also got an instant reply from her in person. Imagine that !!! That was a very sweet ending to the affair.

Caption: A photo of three cupcakes on a saucer. SholaIBCaption: A photo of three cupcakes on a saucer. SholaIB

Funfact about these cupcakes 

Although this happened as a result of the challenge to support women owned businesses   on Google maps. I am also a lover of sweet things in general,nevertheless;

• I Found an excuse to indulge.  Lol
  • I ordered a pack of 6 cupcakes 
  • I choose a very suitable colour of icing. Orange and white which suits connect 
  • The price was very pocket friendly 
  • The cake was quite fluffy and yummy
  • This is to support and celebrate the women owned businesses and celebrate women internationally.

Caption: Screenshots of the sign of the women owned buisness on the buisness profile,A screenshot of my review and the response from the owner and  the usual pop up message from the AI saying a got s like comment for my review. @SholaIBCaption: Screenshots of the sign of the women owned buisness on the buisness profile,A screenshot of my review and the response from the owner and the usual pop up message from the AI saying a got s like comment for my review. @SholaIB

I love the very professional and artistic packaging and touches to the cupcakes.. I might patronise her again if necessary. This challenge is an eye opener. Happy international women's day again to all the lovely women in the world and especially on connect.

Happy guiding 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Lagos, Nigeria
14 comments
Level 10

Re: Happy international women's day-Cupcakes

@SholaIB

Thank you for sharing your detailed experience, your approach to the shop woner, your conversation and assessment of the shop in your review. The cake photos are lovely, and the overall content is appealing. All the best.

Signature Image
Connect Moderator

Hey friend @PrasadVR 

Thank you for your nice comment. I enjoyed the experience so.much. I still have some of the cakes left. It's quite tasty.

All the best too.

Cheers 

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 8

@SholaIB que genial publicación la foto principal es muy fabulosa. Saludos

Connect Moderator

happy international women's day and love to see those yummy cupcakes @SholaIB . For sure, many culinary businesses were conducted or owned by women. Surely women empowerment in real action. I'm working on my challenge submission as well

Connect Moderator

Thank you @PrasadVR . Happy you liked the post and the cup cake as well.

Thank you @Maximilianozalazar nice to get your nice comment.

@indahnuria Thank you so much as well. I enjoy this challenge partly because it has to do with promotion of women and also partly because I enjoy the cupcakes. Lol.

Cheers

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 7

Wow, Great Work 

Happy international women's day🤍

but sir ,‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌also i want one Cup cake 😁😆  

@SholaIB 

Manvi
Connect Moderator

Those cupcakes look delicious @SholaIB. I'm sure they tasted good too. Thank you for sharing your experience at this women's owned business.  

Connect Moderator

Hello @SoniaK thank you kindly. They were very yummy. I saved a few but plan to eat them up soon. Maybe with a cup of tea.

@Manviii I could teleport them to you if you give me an address 🤣. Thank you for wanting them and for commenting.

Happy women's day to you both. Love you both.

Cheers 

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Connect Moderator

Hello @Maximilianozalazar 

Thank you for your nice comments on the cake and post. Very kind of you.

Cheers 

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge