KimberlyAnnG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Disneyland for the Holidays!!!! A foodie's dream come true.....

Disneyland Castle the last time I was there for the Holiday season!Disneyland Castle the last time I was there for the Holiday season!

Planning a trip to Disneyland before January 6, 2020????  I am and have started to put together all of my research so that neither I or my family miss one single thing!!!  If you are going, read on.  I will try to give you all of the tips I have collected for this year's visit.

One of the things we enjoy when we visit the park during holidays are all of the crazy food items that are available.....if you know where they are.

Reading the Disney food blogs is helpful but not something you will want to do while standing in the park.  I have put together a Google Maps List that will make sure we miss nothing!

You can follow my list, Foodie Guide | Holidays 2019 @Disney, CA, where I have listed ALL of the various items I could find.  Each location has my comments listing what the offerings are there.  I will continue to edit the list as I get more info.  Such as PRICES!!!  Easier to plan your daily expenses if you know what these treats will cost you!  

I will be in the parks on December 14 & 15, busy trying to get to it all!!!  Check my list for updates!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

P.S.  Travel or Food & Drink.....I'm putting this in Travel (it's travel for ME) but I'm sure a mod will move this wherever they think it belongs.  Go for it.

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Disneyland Park, Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA, USA
6 comments
Level 9

Re: Disneyland for the Holidays!!!! A foodie's dream come true.....

1. @KimberlyAnnG so much fun when you get special holiday treats.  The key really is advance planning and knowing where the item is sold.  Thanks for sharing
Connect Moderator

Disfruta mucho tu visita a mí parque preferido @KimberlyAnnG  estaré ahí en abril '20. 

Saludos!!🙋🏻‍♀️

Google Vendor

Hi @KimberlyAnnG,

Thank you for sharing your post and list with us. This is very helpful for everyone planning to visit Disneyland. Which one was your favorite dish? 

By the way, I've noticed that the photos appear not to be yours, which is a violation of the Local Guides program rules. Can you please edit your post and replace them with some of your photos?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

@InaS photos deleted.  If you had actually read my post you would realize that I am PLANNING a trip to Disneyland for December. No, the photos were not mine since I have not yet been.

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Connect Moderator

Wow, @KimberlyAnnG  it's a great trip plan!

We cannot go this time but we'll definitely go there someday!! That time, please let us know your special tips 😉

Google Vendor

Hi @KimberlyAnnG,

Thank you for removing the photos. I asked because you mentioned the last year's trip to Disneyland. My apologies if there was any misunderstanding.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!