KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Connect Moderators Chat

This has come so good. A chain of inspiration which gets longer and longer with all those words from our connect moderators

Thanks for putting this up @KarenVChin. Also hard to hear about your wife @PaulPavlinovich May she get well soon.

Connect Moderator

Thanks @MdEmranulHoque. Glad you enjoyed the post.

Cheers,

Karen

@MdEmranulHoque wrote:

Wow! Happy to see everyone connect moderator boss @KarenVChin thanks for sharing. 

Level 8

OMG @Flash you look like bery(flash) father 😎. This is my first time knowing you 🙂

Hero @ErmesT poser 😁 you are always a inspriation 😋

Seems like you are in party mood 🤗🤗 @

@iyudhi good to know about you more.

Here come the Hitman with a pretty smile @LudwigGermany good to know about you too :).

I guess you might in Beard community too 😎 nice to know about how you feel being a moderater @PaulPavlinovich 

Thats really a nice jacket 😍😍😍😍😍 I wish I could get one 😉 thank you so much for helping us always guys @KarenVChin @MariaBi@TraciC 

2018 goals ?

Hmm, to achieve level 9, meet all you guys in summit, good contribution, help people as much as I can, right now This is my goal few things might be added in upcoming months 😂😂

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Connect Moderator

@PaulPavlinovich, your welcome! I know! I was amazed by all the inspirational words, including yours.  It was a great collaborative project. I find it interesting we all have common interests and goals.

Hope your wife will get well soon.  

Cheers,

Karen 

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

I read this sitting next to my wife in hospital and think I wish I'd said something inspiring like my fellow moderators. You're all awesome as are all Local Guides. I love working alongside you all and helping people in their journey as a Local Guide.

Thanks for the idea and putting this together @KarenVChin

Connect Moderator

@MahabubMunna, don't be jealous. What you do for the Bangladesh community both for Local Guides and outside is inspirational to the rest of us, including me in particular. 

Cheers,

Karen

@MahabubMunna wrote:

Just Jealous @KarenVChin 😛  . because i haven't that's quality to be a connect moderator . but feel proud my friends he/ she was moderator in connect. always try to follow your all steps and behavior in connect . 

Level 10

dear now really feel shy @KarenVChin . i am nothing . i am a simple boy  who live in a under development country to to do something , not my communication skill good or others . till i am a student  try to learn from every where . nothing special hahah . all people love maybe one i am also doing activity like yours 🙂 

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

HAHA @ErmesT, now that you have me thinking about this - we do look like Power Rangers in our black jackets! Some of us have some pretty cool poses (check out @YK1001) too! 

Meet your Connect Moderators, January 2018Meet your Connect Moderators, January 2018

I would agree like the rest of us I am not motivated by the kudos, badges or perks (I can tell you I never signed up for the 1TB or 100GB offer) to being a Local Guide either here on Connect or in my everyday life. What motivates me is helping and encouraging others to be the best they can be as a Local Guide. I love reading fellow Local Guides meet-up recaps and what their communities are like. That is my rewards!

Cheers,

Karen

@ErmesT wrote:

Wow @KarenVChin

Reading the post, it is much more impressive than the preview (yes, this is 10 people working together to write a post).

I hope anybody will be scared by the "10 people in a black uniform" photo, we looks like a "power rangers" group.

Hahaha, just kidding, even if I agree that fighting spam is one of our scope, something that I really like to do. An hidden activity, that don't give kudos nor other badges, apart of the great satisfaction of the awareness that we are helping to keep Connect a clean place.

Sorry to read about your wife @PaulPavlinovich

It seems that your photos is missing. Too large to fit the screen size? LOL

See you in this thread guys, feel free to joke with us, to comment or ask. 

Here we are 

Ermes 

Connect Moderator

@PaulPavlinovich, I swear Connect was beating me yesterday!  I thought I broke Connect with trying to put together this massive post. 

By the time I reached you last night, I was already spent and needed a drink!  But it all worked out while I was sleeping thanks to @ErmesT and @MariaBi

Cheers,

Karen

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Thanks @ErmesT 

Don't mention the photo, poor Karen has been pulling her hair out all day over it!

Connect Moderator

Thanks @MaxWalsh for your well wishes. Personally, I think it's amazing that not only one of us is online, but the Local Guides Connect Community is online and active 24/7 - 365 days a year.  I sometimes wonder how our lives were like before Connect - especially for @OSAMA@LucioV @HelloSamsonR who eat, sleep, dream Connect. = )

What are your personal 2018 Local Guides goals? Do tell.

Cheers,

Karen

@MaxWalsh wrote:

My congratulations to each one of you, who make it possible for everything to work correctly day by day.
I hope you have access to your goals and my best wishes for you.

Connect Moderator

@Csaba, we are having the same problem here - drought and unseasonably warm weather. Today's weather and the rest of the weekend will be early sunny 20C (70F - 75F). Nice. But crazy. We need more rain and snow in the Sierras.

Cheers,

Karen

@Csaba wrote:

And that was the only snowy day (so far) this Winter when my photo was taken. It's usually above 10 °C (50 °F) here nowadays. 

Poor @KarenVChin was waiting for my two paragraphs too for rather long...