KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Connect Moderators Chat

Thanks @AkmalB, Glad you enjoyed this post. That was our intent - to share our thoughts here on Connect with why we like being Connect Moderators and what are our 2018 Local Guides are. We appreciate your support and are happy that you like us around here.

They say if your post your New Year's Goals publicly and get someone (or someones) you trust to support you and you don't want to disappoint, you are more likely to stick to your New Year's Goals and see them through. 

So, what are your personal 2018 Local Guides Goals? = )

Cheers,

Karen

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @KarenVChin

All the peoples in black looking great,who are they? ??are they new comers?

Thanks for introducing, looks like they are feeling shy for introducing themselves. Hahaha

You guys are really great group of local guides, thanks for guiding us every day. 

Have a nice day 

Connect Moderator

Hi @KarenVChin, to be honest, this is a very great post! I do love to read every single words you write. Thanks for all connect moderators who give your time to make connect be better 'place'.  Virtual hugs to you all. 🙂

Regards, 

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 9

My great Wonderful incredible FRIEND @KarenVChin :-))))

Literally I Dream of Connect 😊🎉🎁🎉

I share some of my LG Program Goals 

On this post , I achieve one of them on January 😉

Goodbye 2017 Welcome 2018

Of course one of them to meet you 😄

Connect Moderator

@FaridTDF, gracias! Happy that you provided your thoughts on the two questions and photo so quickly.  I didn't realize we had such similar responses and goals until I started working on this post. It made me smile big time! = ) Plus everyone's photos shows a bit of our personalities, wouldn't you agree?

Cheers,

Karen

@FaridTDF wrote:

@KarenVChin, me encanta como quedo el post, es notable como tú indicaste al principio, que todos somos muy parecidos y deseamos algunas cosas similares. 

@ErmesT, nos falta la moto 🏍 y salimos a rodar por la R66, las chaquetas ya las tenemos jajajaja 

Creo que lo mejor de este equipo es la buena onda y fundamentalmente la predisposición a ayudar al otro, en esta gran Babel que es Connect.

Connect Moderator

Ok @FaridTDF, what about starting from Daytona, then on 75 up to Dayton, turn right to Cleveland, then Niagara falls, to cross the border and enter in Canada. Down to Chicago to start R66 till Los Angeles. Do you think San Francisco is too far away, just to go ther and say hallo to @KarenVChin and @iyudhi?

After that, we can write a new version of the wonderful "Diarios de motocicleta"

@FaridTDF wrote:

@ErmesT, nos falta la moto 🏍 y salimos a rodar por la R66, las chaquetas ya las tenemos jajajaja 

Ermes

Level 10

Great .

I hope this year Google connect and maps will reach more than 1 000 000 local guides  connect .

Connect Moderator

Haha @KarenVChin,

Last week I was exhibiting my new jacket in Venice, and, in the Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale), we met a couple of statue that are the symbol of what we like to do in here:

Atlas, no explanation needed.

AtlasAtlas

Carnival Masks - the fun of the community

Caption - Carnival Masks on VenetianCaption - Carnival Masks on Venetian

and, of course, the tile from LGSummit17

DSC05151.jpg

Connect Moderator

I personally want to thank you @NunungAfuah, for sharing with us the great activity that you are doing in your community, and with your community. 

(and because you were the first to welcome me al LGSummit17)

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Si estoy totalmente de acuerdo contigo @KarenVChin, somos parecidos en general 😀🖖

Connect Moderator

Jajajaja usted escucho la canción 🎼  muy bien hiciste los deberes 📚 @ErmesT jajajajs 👏😀

https://youtu.be/F9ItXDS3eKI

Y estoy seguro también que podemos girar un poco hasta San Francisco....

Foto de Javid Silva, un buen amigo que le gusta las motosFoto de Javid Silva, un buen amigo que le gusta las motos