Well @PaulPavlinovich

I can understand, it is not easy to load this photo. Poor @KarenVChin

@PaulPavlinovich, Connect Moderator@PaulPavlinovich, Connect Moderator

This is the photo we are talking about @JeslynL

Hard to fit in the screen 

Ermes 

Level 10

Re: Connect Moderators Chat

My congratulations to each one of you, who make it possible for everything to work correctly day by day.
I hope you have access to your goals and my best wishes for you.

Instagram  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Web Page  |

Level 10

And that was the only snowy day (so far) this Winter when my photo was taken. It's usually above 10 °C (50 °F) here nowadays. 

Poor @KarenVChin was waiting for my two paragraphs too for rather long...

Level 10

Hi @KarenVChin

All the peoples in black looking great,who are they? ??are they new comers?

Thanks for introducing, looks like they are feeling shy for introducing themselves. Hahaha

You guys are really great group of local guides, thanks for guiding us every day. 

Have a nice day 

Connect Moderator

Siento leer 😌 @PaulPavlinovich sobre su señora, le deseo de corazón lo mejor que se mejore.

Saludos Farid

Connect Moderator

@KarenVChin, me encanta como quedo el post, es notable como tú indicaste al principio, que todos somos muy parecidos y deseamos algunas cosas similares. 

@ErmesT, nos falta la moto 🏍 y salimos a rodar por la R66, las chaquetas ya las tenemos jajajaja 

Creo que lo mejor de este equipo es la buena onda y fundamentalmente la predisposición a ayudar al otro, en esta gran Babel que es Connect.

Connect Moderator

Hahaha @AkmalB

Yes, a nice group of newcomers, I agree. 

@KarenVChin is one of the best writers of the community, and a very patient and passionate Local Guide. Be able to put together all the Connect Moderators, considering the time difference between us. It was funny to try to chat all together, mixing an early breakfast with a late dinner, winter and summer, night and day, in the beautiful spirit of this worldwide community 

Level 10

Hi @ErmesT

All the connect moderators are really dedicated and helpful for everyone. Available 24/7 for thousands of online local guides. 

Have a nice day 

Googler

I love, love, love this post and the color you've added to it all with each of your notes. I appreciate you all!!! 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Former Google Contributor

Hi @KarenVChin

Just sorted @PaulPavlinovich photo into your post - and added also the caption. Thanks a lot for such a great post!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them