ProfArunCM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Connect Live Delhi 2018: December 8, 2018, 12 Noon to 8 PM

Glad to receive a mail from Google inviting me as a Local Guide to participate in its forthcoming Meet: Connect Live Delhi 2018 to be held at The People & Company, Cyber Hub, Gurugram (12 noon to 8 Pm) which is inspired by this year's Connect Live Event held at San Francisco (California, USA) during October 16 to 18, 2018.

This will give us an opportunity to meet other fellow Local Guides from Delhi and Googlers and exchange views to further improve Google Maps. Thank you Google for the opportunity, this was very much required and being organised at an appropriate time.

@StephenAbraham

@Amrendraanupam @JMD9 @LoveKaushik3 @NithinNambiar @DrYashPaulSharma @Harjeev @pushpinderpalsingh @raghavsood @Baljinder_Singh @Badruddeen @Blackwidow @@Sheetal @TorM @pushpinderpalsingh  @NareshDarji @Nand_Kishore @Rezgar @Bishowvijaya

AF05B92A-983E-4853-91C8-160D2380646B.jpeg

New Delhi, Delhi, India
204 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Connect Live Delhi 2018: December 8, 2018, 12 Noon to 8 PM

@ProfArunCM Thanks for your excitement around Connect Live Delhi.  Please note that only those who have been invited and have completed the registration process in advance of the event will be admitted. 

View solution in original post

Level 10

Re: Connect Live Delhi 2018: The People & Co, Cyber Hub, December 8, 2018

@ProfArunCM Thanks for sharing. Hope there will be lots of people invited, including from other cities and states to make it a full India event. 

Level 10

Congratulations who selected

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 8

Although i didn't get the invite yet, still ii a excited for the connect live Delhi. Hope to get the invite soon😊

Level 9

It's really a great news and opportunity too, to interact with moderators and people working on Map. Wishes for all

Level 9

Hi @ProfArunCM Congratulat to you who invented again in Dehli for live connect. I hope it will be happening soon in other countries too.

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @ProfArunCM Sir.

I hope they invite more Local Guides from different cities. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

I am confident others may be in the process to get similar invitation.

@StephenAbraham @DrYashPaulSharma @pushpinderpalsingh @AmbrishVarshney

Level 10

Yes, @NareshDarji. hope so. 

Level 8

Congrats @ProfArunCM on getting an invite for Connect Live Delhi 2018. I haven't received an invite till now (hope to get it 😇), but happy for all invited! Happy mapping!