cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Finally Connect Live 2018 is here. Apply Now❗️

@HeyJoe wrote:

@Badruddeen Thank you. Good luck too!! 

You are welcome. It's time to get ready for the application. Good luck bro.

Level 7

Re: Connect Live 2018: questions, comments, & application ideas

Hi @brittym Great way to keep track of summit 18 conversation. Still in the excitement of Connect Live 18. Can't wait to meet awesome Local Guides. 

Level 9

Re: Connect Live GIFt Series - Episode 1/4: Summit Rename (GIF Post)

@RobAo ohhhh!! Thanks for tagging me! That is too cute with Waldo. I had a good laugh at work today. Good luck with your application! I recall your video with your dream 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 8

Re: Finally Connect Live 2018 is here. Apply Now❗️

@U-royFelixA wrote:

@Badruddeen Thank you very much, Bro.

Please don't thank me. Thank the Local Guides Team. 😀😀😀  especially the chief @TraciC & Team. 

Bro, You are welcome and good luck. 

Level 8

Re: About application video for Local Guide Summit 2018

Thank you, @Asmageek for posting such helpful video.

I encourage everybody to watch it.

@Asmageek wrote:

Hi all LG .

First thank i want to thanks google for the great opportunity of all LG every years . Im so happy when i see my video also shared in this amazing LG community "Easy tips and tricks to make Video for Local Guides applicants ! . Thank you so much @TraciC 

If you any LG need to create a video and need to know something about editing or anything , i ll be glad to help you .Just mention my name in this post with your inquires or question about editing or create video.

Cheers

Level 8

Hello @brittym

Thanks for starting the discussion, it was needed as we can see from its popularity. I quickly skimmed through it and it is very dificult to find any question even more an answer. I think some kind of sorting would really help, can you do it?

@brittym wrote:

CONNECTLIVE_STATIC-01.jpg

Hi everyone:

The news is out about Connect Live 2018! Please read the announcement here. We're creating this thread to address any questions or comments you may have about Connect Live, as well as merge related posts. Before asking a question, check the FAQs on the application site, as we may have answered it already. 

You can also share ideas here related to your applications and video submissions. Be sure to check out this post by @TraciC with video tips. 

Level 10

So many discussions here already 😂. Thanks for managing this post @brittym. It will help to make connect less crowdy with the merger of post with same issues.

All the best everyone & good luck to me too. 😎 

Not any queries now. I will be in action for it from tomorrow. 🙂

Level 8

Q: How shall we let you and the community know about the introductory post we make? Is there a title, key word, or tag to use?

Level 10

You will have a place to put url of the post in application form @CaptainHook. 🙂

Connect Moderator

@CaptainHook I haven't looked at the application yet, but if it's anything like last year's, when you fill in the application form, it will ask for a link to your introduction post on Connect.