Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: local guide connect

Good luck! What a great video 🙂

Level 10

Re: local guide connect

Bonne Chance pour ta candidature @sebantunes!

The thread of tips for the aplication to Live Connect has become quite long, 60 pages on my desktop computer. If you need a direct access to a previous page number XX for example  10, 20, 30, 40. you don't need to view each page, you can access directly a previous page with its address: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Connect-Live-2018-questions-comments-amp-ap...XX, where XX is the page number. For example to reach page 50: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Connect-Live-2018-questions-comments-amp-ap...

It is also an opportunity for testing. My display options (https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-preferences:linear-format) are:

If I change Linear Format: Topics per page to 90 topics per page, it does not change the total number of pages of this thread. It changes the number of topics in a page from the board view (for example French Language board). I have not found a parameter in LocalGuideConnect that would allow to change the number of pages on which this thread is displayed.

Level 6

Connect live2018

Who have submitted form India for the event 

Level 9

Re: Connect live2018

Hi @Indianv:

Since your post is related to Connect Live 2018, I will be moving it to the thread related for the event.

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 6

Re: Connect live2018

Thank you @JeanRV and @DanielG 🙂

Level 10

Re: Connect Live 2018: questions, comments, & application ideas

Hello @morratheexplorer

You have asked in this post : "How can I link one of my posts?", There is already one post from @Csaba explaining how to create a link to a post. I found the post from @Csaba using the search function of LocalGuideConnect

In this reply, I'll explain with a lot of details how you can create a link to a post, taking the example of your post.

First You need to retrieve the address of the post. You can get this address from the item permalink in ... menu in the header of the post you want to link, select it and copy it to your clipboard so that you can pas it later:

permalink of of a post.GIF

Then click on the URL icon in the menu of the rich text editor of LocalGuideConnect:

menu editeur rich text.GIF

An insert link window will open:

insert link window.GIF

It the URL field, you paste the permalink, in the others fields you input whatever fits your needs: Text to display

Hope this helps

Level 8

Re: Finally got the invitation mail

I also Confuse because of the age requirement to apply for Connect Live

While participating in the Local Guides program requires a minimum age of 18 years, all attendees must be at least 21 years old prior to Connect Live 2018. That is because 21 is the legal drinking age in the United States and alcohol will be present at some events.

CHETAN MANGE
Level 6

HELP

Hello my name is Chioma Uzoka from Nigeria.Please how do i apply for the Connect live.Am a level 6 local guide but each time i try to apply it says level up to apply.Any info will be appreciated,thanks

Level 8

Re: Connect Live 2018: questions, comments, & application ideas

Good luck to everyone! Are there any videos from Mexico?
I'm curious about what my background should be 🙂

Level 7

Re: Meet the Connect Moderators

I´m really happy of having the chance to meet all people who´s making The Connect Live in San Francisco. I feel so excited about having the chance to meet Local Guiders from all around the world and make a better place for everyone. As a handycapped person a live in some diferent ways than many and I think I can help too much people. I would really love to keep on going part of this new experience. Blessings to all.