kutudjangkrik's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Colour perspective!!

When you capture a photo, you should try to think how color can make your photo become more powerful. 

A lot of communities outside, like to try capture their photo with just black and white. At some moment, their photos can be more powerful with just 2 color.

Which photos you think the best? ?

Photo A

a.JPG

Photo B

IMG_0728.JPG

All photos taken by me. Capture using Canon EOS M6 with 16-50mm lens, f3.5 ISO 6400 1/40 +0.7 Focal Length 18mm

Thank you.

Jakarta, Indonesia
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Colour perspective!!

Hello @kutudjangkrik,
Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing you insights. Indeed black and white changes the vibe from the photo. Personally I like the black and white version better and I love how the background visible on the first one is not present on the second, and the focus is shifted to the baby. On the other hand there is a great post about using colors to make your photos stand out  which I hope you will find interesting. 🙂

Since you are new here, if you want to introduce yourself and meet the other Local Guides, I suggest checking out our monthly Introduce yourself topic. Also before posting more I suggest that you read 14 helpful tips for using Connect and What are the Connect topics?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!