Jason-HTX's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Coffee Paradise

@Koby,

Thank you for sharing 😃 This Indian chef latte looks really nice. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: ☕

Hi @Danisetia_one,

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you.

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please make your post as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly. In What makes a good post? you'll find some great tips that will help you to get started.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read the Welcome to the new and improved Connect forum!

Just to let you know I've merged your post to a Coffee Paradise thread, where you can see other coffee fans.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: Coffee Paradise

@Koby,

Thank you for posting your picture. That looks so delicious. It like I can smell it through the picture.  The design of that indian chef is amazing. I have never seen that before. I added that place to my maps on places I would like to visit. 

Thanks

Jason

Level 8

Re: ☕

@Danisetia_one

Thanks for sharing, love your picture. What is your favorite place to grab coffee? What is your favorite beverage? 

Thanks

Jason 

Level 2
Level 2

Hi

It’s amazing latte art 

E3F14CA3-1A00-49E4-AA3A-64FB82101FE0.jpeg

Re: Hi

Hello @Lok,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing with us this nice photo. Where did you take this picture? What is your favorite type of coffee?

Since you are new to the community, here are some tips about using Local Guides Connect:

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • You may start your Connect journey by sharing a bit about yourself in this month's Introduce yourself topic.

To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk

Please note that I have merged your post with Coffee Paradise , where you can find other coffee fans.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8
Level 8

موكاربيا القهوة الايطالية المميزه

استمتع بالمذاق الايطالياستمتع بالمذاق الايطاليوافلوافل

M.R
Level 8
Level 8

رد: موكاربيا القهوة الايطالية المميزه

المذاق العالي 

M.R

Re: موكاربيا القهوة الايطالية المميزه

Hi @yzn,

Thanks for sharing your favorite coffee taste with us.

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please make your post as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly. In What makes a good post? you'll find some great tips that will help you to get started.

Just to let you know, I've merged your post to a Coffee Paradise , where you can find other coffee fans.

Level 8

Re: موكاربيا القهوة الايطالية المميزه

@yzn

Thank you for posting. Love the pictures. The food looks so good. 

Jason