Waw i like this pucture

Level 8

Re: Coffee Paradise

@Rayane Thank you

Jason

Level 5

Do you like coffee??

hi guys,
i am a Barista and this is a 3D Latte art that i made a while ago. do you also like to coffee? If you like coffee, come to where I work and I will serve the best coffee that I can serve you.
Eemmhhh.. you can visit and follow my Instagram rifqi_arya10
Hihihi 😁😁 thank you guysIMG_20170804_010449_811.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Re: Do you like coffee??

Hi @Rifqi_10,

Thank you for sharing your amazing work with us. 

In fact I do love coffee a lot. Unfortunately still didn't had a chance to try a 3D cappuccino.

Have you seen the Coffee Paradise thread. In there you can find more coffee lovers among other fellow Local Guides. Please note, that I've merged your post to it.

By the way, please, avoid sharing private information publicly on Connect. We do not encourage Local Guides to do so in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to contact someone you can use a private message. Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

Re: Coffee Paradise

Wwww