TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Where to watch the 2018 World Cup in Nigeria

@EmekaUlor,  thanks for sharing where to see World Cup in Nigeria.  I moved  your post over to the mega  Capturing the excitement of the championship football games thread. More Local Guides can find your great info there.

How are you pacing yourself with watching all this football in the next month?

Cheers,
Karen

Level 9

Re: FIFA World Cup

Hey @Anonymous:

There is a ton of excitement here on Connect for FIFA!!

Have you checked out this post?

I'll be merging your thread with the post to keep all of the discussion together!

I watched the England vs. Tunisia match today, was cheering for Tunisia, can't believe the second goal from England!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Connect Moderator

Re: FIFA World Cup

@Anonymous, glad you are excited about World Cup.  What team or teams are your rooting for?  

I  am moving your post over to the mega  Capturing the excitement of the championship football games thread. You can be with more World Cup fans to share your enthusiasm. 

Cheers,

Karen

Level 6

Crees que Mexico dispute la final del Mundial Rusia 2018

Creen que realmente La selección de Mexico está preparada para saltar el temido 5to partido y romper la maldicion , y poder llegar a la anciada final del campeonato mundial

Level 6

Re: Rusia 2018. Qué equipos crees que disputaran la final del mundial Rusia 2018?

Indudablemente llegará Brasil y si se logra romper la maldicion del 5to partido Mexico sería un candidato, la final será teutones y brasileños.🤔🤔

Level 9

Re: Crees que Mexico dispute la final del Mundial Rusia 2018

Hi @RonyElias:

I'm going to merge your post regarding FIFA World Cup to the existing thread found here.

It keeps all of the discussion together! Thanks 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 6

Re: Crees que Mexico dispute la final del Mundial Rusia 2018

Ok thanks Shirley 

Level 6

Re: Who is going to win FIFA World Cup 2018

Mmm pienso que será Brasil y Argentina 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Level 6

Re: Capturing the excitement of the championship football games

Hi  @TraciC

I'm very excited for  Football World cup but couldn't make it to Russia this time. 

I hope to attend next World Cup which will be in Qatar !

Cheers.

Abdul Mannan | Local Guide Level 6|
Level 6

Re: Who is going to win FIFA World Cup 2018

I wish Portugal.

🙂

Abdul Mannan | Local Guide Level 6|