TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Capturing the excitement of the championship football games

All the participating teams exhibiting their talents, tactics & strategy of their own.

It will be thrilling to watch both teams performance in a match and enjoy the strategies of each of them.

It will also be saddening to note that the referees sometimes do not comprehend the faults & do not take a decision in favour of the affected.

The best part of the game that I enjoy is the moment the Goal Keeper saving a Definite Target Goal; that happened when the Korean Goal Keeper CHO HYUN-WOO saved several Goals from
Sweden ...alas, could not save the penalty shot! 

FIFA 2018 as on 18th.jpg
More feat to follow and watch to forget everything around.

Dhanasekaran
Level 10

Re: Who is going to win FIFA World Cup 2018

Football game is the winner, anyway. A team greatly depend on the goalkeeper to achieve a draw at least. Luck in the event of Shootout. 

Dhanasekaran
Level 10

All eyes are on Argentina, of course, expecting its superior performance.

Yet the Champion Germany failed in the first Match.

Argentina had to settle a draw with Iceland - Messi missing the penalty shot saved by the debutant Iceland Goalkeeper Hannes Thor Halldorsson;

while Croatia got the full 3 points! 

Dhanasekaran
Level 10

Pero la posición es diferente.
Argentina tuvo un pobre desempeño contra la debutante Islandia.
Croacia anotó 3 puntos; necesitando solo un sorteo más; no concedió un gol en contra
Esperemos y veamos cuál es el resultado entre Argentina y Croacia.
Maradona es un intérprete inolvidable en la visión del mundo. No hay igual

But the position is different.
Argentina performed poorly against debutant Iceland.
Croatia scored 3 points; needing just one more draw; not conceded a goal against
Let us wait & see what is the result between Argentina & Croatia.
Maradona is an unforgettable performer in worlds vision. There is no equal

Dhanasekaran
Level 10

Assuming they win in last 16, they definitely have tougher teams in Quarter Final - may be France, Denmark or even Croatia.

I wish the Host Country reach the final, 

Dhanasekaran
Level 10

I have no prediction of my own. 

I enjoy whoever (the individual player) plays well.

I love the Korean Goalkeeper who will save his team provided the situation of Penalty-Shootout is not reached by way of a tie. 

Dhanasekaran
Level 10

Re: Capturing the excitement of the championship football games

For the season this is my desktop; spend upto 4½ hours on live matches till 0130 hrs in India aligning it to my TV! 
FIFA 2018 Time Table  (India) 2:30 hours ahead of MoscowFIFA 2018 Time Table (India) 2:30 hours ahead of Moscow

Dhanasekaran
Level 10
Level 10

Re: Rusia 2018. Qué equipos crees que disputaran la final del mundial Rusia 2018?

Belgica creo que será la gran sorpresa del Mundial, si Alemania se repone, puede dar mucha guerra. Y España si encuentra el gol, puede ser una gran aspirante.

Level 10

Re: Vikings Never Lose - Iceland v Argentina

I love Korean Goalkeeper for his no miss but for the Penalty Shot. Korea will survive till semi final with  Cho Hyun-Woo. 

Dhanasekaran
Connect Moderator

Re: Where to watch the 2018 World Cup in Nigeria

@KarenVChin thank you. 

Well, we are saddened by Nigeria's loss to Croatia but we are consoled with other results from Germany, Brazil and Argentina.

We hope Nigeria progresses to the next round by winning subsequent matches.

I have been watching the games at home and various places. It has been quite intense, intereting and competitive.

Go Nigeria! Soar Super Eagles!