TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

#Late Panini stickers collection Argentina

Hello everybody, today I went to Casa Rosada museum (casa rosada is like the White House but in Argentina) Actually has an expo about Football (Soccer) and Stickers of World Cup. #LocalGuide #LocalGuideConnect

https://www.google.com.ar/maps/contrib/114937123061323782176/photos/@-34.6087062,-58.3695629,3a,75y,...

In My profile you can check the collection!!

https://www.google.com.ar/maps/contrib/114937123061323782176/photos/@-34.6004533,-58.461622,12z/data...

Level 10

Re: Capturing the excitement of the championship football games

Hi @FaridTDF

What is the most funniest moment of FIFA World Cup 2018?

The presence of German Goal Keeper near the Mexican post. 

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Former Google Contributor

Re: Tell us where you go to watch football in your city

Hello @wajucouture,

Welcome to Connect.

We have a dedicated topic for the World Championship here - Capturing the excitement of the championship football games. I have moved your topic there.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Connect Moderator

@FaridTDF

Oh, the green team somehow disturbed the excitement here in Germany 😉🇲🇽....Mood badMood bad

Weather niceWeather nice

So, at least it wasn’t so loud and I could send congratulations to @barrazacarlos.

Why not to celebrate with the better team....?!!!

FCE43140-5A77-485B-9DC5-F2520BDFFAD8.jpeg

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 7

Thanks @TorM.

It was a really tough game. But for sure both teams go to the next round  

Connect Moderator

@barrazacarlos, maybe you share some pictures...😉

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Former Google Contributor

Re: #Late Panini stickers collection Argentina

Hi @GonzaloElverde,

That's a cool discovery. Thanks for sharing it here. I'm moving your post to the Capturing the excitement of the championship football games where you can read what others have shared about the World Cup. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Rusia 2018. Qué equipos crees que disputaran la final del mundial Rusia 2018?

Comparte cuales son tus equipos favoritos para llegar a la final del mundial de FIFA Rusia 2018.

Anonymous
Not applicable

FIFA World Cup

Talk about the World Cup

Level 8

Re: FIFA World Cup

Hi @Anonymous

Warm Welcome to Official Connect Local Guides Community

Before to start here are some useful information’s

First you can introduce yourself in current June 2018 thread (Each month a new one is started)

If you've a question, before to contribute on Connect maybe a Local Guide already asked and received answers.

• Then think to use Search Fieldto check (in the top right hand corner).
    • You can even use keywordsaccording to your request (As you will type Connect will show you several suggestions linked to words you enter).

Of course as Local Guide you have full access to all forums to share and contribute.

• Always choose the good forum to post in order to get best feedbacks.
    • Give a clear and complete title to your post if you want Local Guides to read it and reply!
    • To be in touch with a Local Guide simply mention him/herusing @+Username in your post in order to warn it -Connect will send her/him a notification- (Typing @ in your post will allow you to see all Local Guides who contributed to your post).
    • Never share personal information’s on Connect (think to use private message if needed).

As Local Guide you can also create a Google+ page to start a Local Guides Community in locality you stay in.

Practice does make perfect

and remember active involvement promotes learning: we learn by doing.

Now you're ready to fly 😉

Regards 

bdmafuz