TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Fifa world cup 2018

SO local guides whats up everyone , so how much excited are you hmm . so guys who is supporting whom  in this world cup  ?

Level 10

Re: Capturing the excitement of the championship football games

Hi @TraciC

@The world is chasing a Ball in Russia.

LGC is in 151 hangover.

Still there is response from

@ValeriaA_

@TraciC

@Venance

@AslamMo

@FaridTDF

@MahabubMunna

@KarenVChin

@Stanucious

@ErmesT

My opinion: the best game so far is between Portugal and Spain. 

This is the potential of Football .... to embrace us together.

"Who is going to win FIFA World Cup 2018?""

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Level 9

Re: Fifa world cup 2018

Hey @Rojent,

There is a ton of excitement for FIFA 2018 this year! Have you seen the mega thread here?

Will be supporting Germany, England, and really curious about Tunisia too!! Haha, my own country isn't in FIFA, so always fun to just watch others.

I'll also be merging your thread to the mega thread to keep the discussion together!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

Vikings Never Lose - Iceland v Argentina

As they say, the Vikings never lose, it's a win or a learn for Iceland today. I'm supporting Iceland in this match even though they have a 10% chance of winning :)))))))))))

football-3373557_1920.jpgargentina-1460299_1920.jpgflag-1198973_1920.jpgArgentina-VS-Iceland-Fifa-World-Cup-2018.jpg

https://goo.gl/maps/uoUmKmyDJWM2

Level 9

Re: Vikings Never Lose - Iceland v Argentina

Hey you never know right? Sometimes the team that people think doesn't win ends up surprising everyone! I bet it'll still be a fun match to watch, @XanderO.

I'm going to merge your post to the mega thread for the FIFA Championships! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

Hi @bhasibahuleyan

In my point of view I prefer that all matches of first tour to give a clear answer of the potential winner of this world cup.

Yesterday, we watched a real football game with 2 of the bests teams of this championship.

😉

Connect Moderator

@MahabubMunna, I didn’t know that it can be so beautiful in Bangladesh 😉.

In Germany the party has startet, but in fact all are waiting for Mexico 🇲🇽 👍👍👍

Heilbronn, GermanyHeilbronn, Germany

Fantastic will be the public viewing!

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 10

@Shirley wrote:

Hey you never know right? Sometimes the team that people think doesn't win ends up surprising everyone! I bet it'll still be a fun match to watch, @XanderO.

I'm going to merge your post to the mega thread for the FIFA Championships! 🙂

Yes, it will be a fun match to watch, I can't wait @Shirley 🙂
Thanks for merging this post 🙂

Connect Moderator

Where to watch the 2018 World Cup in Nigeria

It's all about the World Cup and Super EaglesIt's all about the World Cup and Super Eagles

This is to inform all football lovers in Lagos, Nigeria and LGs across the world that the Lagos State Government has opened six major viewing centres across the State😁😆🙌🙌🙌

The centres with large screens, security, insurance cover and standby medical ambulances opened on 14thJune and would show all matches until July 15, 2018.

The viewing centres include

1.Teslim Balogun Stadium in Surulere

2. Campos Mini Stadium, Lagos Island

3. Abesan Estate, Alimosho

4.Naval Yard Ajegunle

5. Bishop  Aggrey School, Mushin and

6.Epe  Recreation Centre.

Go Super Eagles... Go soar

So, where are you watching? If you are in Lagos, do add to the list. 

Here is a list of places to watch soccer created before this announcement 👉  http://bit.ly/Wheretowatchworldcup

@helga19 @ErmesT @KarenVChin @SanyaOdare @PaulPavlinovich 

@Anonymous @Maticoco @Specobelle @Badruddeen

Xoxo

Emeka 

Connect Moderator

Hoy empatamos 1 a 1 contra Islandia 🇮🇸 un país que recien entra a los mundiales y sorprendió buen partido a Argentina🇦🇷. Donde lo vi, sentado en el sillón de mi casa

Las imágenes del empateLas imágenes del empate

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.