Biscombe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 Landscape 🇨🇦 Photos 🇨🇦

Hi @Biscombe

Your post is nice, with exactly the same subject of an existing one (that you now well, I think).

So why to restart with a duplicate, instead of contributing in the existing one?

Or do you want to limit the contributions only to the Canadian landscapes, as the title (but not your post) is suggesting?

As an additional note, being Local Guides, I suggest to mention or link the place where we take a photo. This help us to better understand how another country is.

Ermes 

Level 10

Thank you @Biscombe I love nature and most especially the clouds. 

Hi @Biscombe another thing too. There is a photo limit on connect and its 1,000 limit photos take note too bro 😉

Level 9

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @Biscombe

Your post is nice, with exactly the same subject of an existing one (that you now well, I think).

So why to restart with a duplicate, instead of contributing in the existing one?

Or do you want to limit the contributions only to the Canadian landscapes, as the title (but not your post) is suggesting?

As an additional note, being Local Guides, I suggest to mention or link the place where we take a photo. This help us to better understand how another country is.

Ermes 

Hey Ermes 

I did not realize the post was duplicated.  It must have been from some sort of error, Anyways i have deleted the duplicate. 

I will edit the post to reflect a spirit of openness for photos form around the world.

Thanks

Scott

Connect Moderator

hi @Biscombe,

I'm moving your post in "sharing your photos an discoveries" board, that is the correct place for your type of contents.

Ermes

Level 9

@ErmesT wrote:

hi @Biscombe,

I'm moving your post in "sharing your photos an discoveries" board, that is the correct place for your type of contents.

Ermes

Hey Ermes,

I can't find my post any more. How can I access the "sharing your photos an discoveries" board ????

Scott 

Connect Moderator

I'm talking about this post https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/Nature-Lovers-Club/td-p/412641/jump-to/f...

@Biscombe. I know you deleted the duplicate of your original post. sometime it happens, if we click twice on the "post" blue button, to post it two times. 

Ermes

Level 9

Re: 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 Landscape 🇨🇦 Photo and beyond all around the world 🌎🌍🌏

Hello @Biscombe! This is my shot 🙂

Sunrise at The Table Mountain, Cape Town, South Africa. Taken at Signal Hill.Sunrise at The Table Mountain, Cape Town, South Africa. Taken at Signal Hill.