OmerAli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Call for Grand Selfie Photo Mosaic- 01

Thanks so much for the invitation to participate brother @OmerAli !

Overlooking beautiful Coral Gables, Florida!Overlooking beautiful Coral Gables, Florida!

-Name: Steve

-LGC Username: @SP31 

-Why I like this place?

Coral Gables has a special place in my heart because it is a miracle that I've ended up here. Within the beautiful abundance of trees and nature, there's a story of how I have made this neighborhood and area my place away from home for the past 10 years. Growing up in lower income neighborhoods in Miami, I would never have thought that this area would be the center of my life.

Since high school, I've been traveling from my home to Coral Gables for school, work, friendships, and much more. I attended a program in high school that opened my eyes to the opportunities that I could achieve and I've been involved with my University - which has been around as long as the neighborhood itself - for a number of years as an undergrad student, an employee, and now a master's student. I've also met an immeasurable number of people here who have encouraged me and guided me, as well as others that I've been able to have a positive influence on. 

I don't even know if I would be a Local Guide if it wasn't for my experiences over the past decade in Coral Gables. A lot of ups, a lot of downs, but forever a catalyst for everything in my life. 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 8

Hello @OmerAli, I'm here to participate in your Grand Selfie Photo Mosaic, great idea, thank you. @alexandradias @JaneBurunina  and @Haruki great pictures. Missing the photos of @FelipePK and @ParaenseCarioca 

Waterfall called "Sigh"Waterfall called "Sigh"IMG-20181229-WA0017.jpg

- Name: Luciana Velasques Cervo

-LGC Username: lucianavelasques

-Why I like this place? Because it's a beautiful place to visit. This is the waterfall named "Sigh", there are another thirteen waterfalls in this place called Waterfalls Route. Here my post about this place Waterfalls Route

Luciana Velasques Cervo
Brasil!| ospetsprecisamde! Blog
Level 8

Thank you @lucianavelasques 😉

Waterfalls are very beautiful. 

Waiting for @FelipePK and @ParaenseCarioca photos.

Best regards.

Level 8

GOPR4209.jpg

Name: Rahmat Harman Pulungan

LGC Username: @RahmatHarmanP  

Location: Picung Mountain a village in the Pamijahan sub-district, Bogor, West Java, Indonesia

Why I like this place? 

It seems like I'm a little near the deadline to participate in this challenge, hope you can still receive it. Sorry @OmerAli OMG I don't think I have many selfie photos, but I think this area is one of the most beautiful destinations and not far from the city where I was born in Jakarta. Around this area there are many small hills and good waterfalls.

Thanks Omer....can wait to see your mosaic

Cheers,

Rahmat

Level 9

IMG_20180518_191010.jpg

Name: Stuart

LGC Username: Stuart_C

Location: Green Square and Park generála Fajtla, Louny, Czech Republic

Why I like this place?
This is a small park and recreational area near our house, only recently developed on the site of former barracks. It's a bit special to me because I have fond memories of teaching my daughter Ester to ride a bike there.
Ester and I often go here to hang out for an hour or so – she rides her bike or scooter, or splashes in the fountain if it's warm; I sometimes snap photos, shoot a little video and just watch her and wish I was seven years old again!  A coffee shop has recently opened nearby, so we can now grab cakes and a drink on our little trips.

A big hi to all the amazing LGs I met at Connect 2018 - miss you all, including @SP31 ,  @KarenVChin@PennyChristie , @adriana-celeste @MarineSergent  @vvbellur @Alana74 @YasumiKikuchi @ShadySalama

Thanks, @OmerAli , your energy knows no limits!! 

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

@Stuart_C  miss you and the others too! Love your selfie!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 10

Hi @Stuart_C  How are you?
A cute and talented daughter you talked about in San Francisco😉

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Connect Moderator

Hi @lucianavelasques 

I'm so happy to see you in great mood!!!

Amazing pictures!

Your t-short is beautiful) as you know, I'm a cat-lover)))

I remember with warmth our live friendship on CL2018 and want to refresh our selfie with you, @alexandradias and @brunoviana .

IMG_20190201_080608_480.jpg

Level 8

Poxa! Agora que vi a notificação no meu e-mail pra participar! 😭

"Submission deadline - 31st January 2019" 😭

Mas, @lucianavelasques e @Haruki obrigado por me marcar! 😁🇧🇷

"Tagging your buddy Local guides puts a smile on their faces" by @OmerAli 👍🏼😁

Digite @ antes do nome de usuário para me mencionar/marcar para que eu possa responder mais rapidamente.

Francisco Assunção #LocalGuidesBrasil
Brasil!
Links úteis | Contribuições | Sobre mim