OmerAli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Call for Grand Selfie Photo Mosaic- 01

You're right @OmerAli . It seems like a popular destination.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @ReshamDas,

The photo you have posted does not appear to be your own, thus it's been redacted. Is in violation of the Local Guides program rules. For tips on creating your own great posts on Connect, please check this post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

I’m glad to meet many great minds here like you @OmerAli  I wish you the very best of luck in your PhD journey. Thank you 

Google Vendor

Thank you @OmerAli. You are welcome :).

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

awww loved it! can't wait to see you again!

Level 8

Hi @OmerAli,

Thank you for this awesome post.IMG_20190204_174922_1549290982032.jpg

-Name: Mohammed Salmaan Nawaz

-LGC Username: SalmaanN

-Why I like this place? This place is quite close to my heart because I can view this lake from my office itself and whenever I get pressured due to work, I just come out workplace and spend time watching the view. This place is my favorite for one more reason, it's because the video which I submitted for Connect Live last year, a part of it has been taken in this place and I got selected to attend Connect Live and isn't it enough to like this place. ?

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

20190117_133251.jpg

Maria Ngo

Beach in Bunbury, Western Australia.

I love the beautiful and changing ocean views here during the day and the gorgeous sunsets in the evening. There is also a long walking track that hugs the coast for quite a distance with almost uninterrupted views of the ocean that makes walking here for exercise so imensely enjoyable. 

@OmerAli  @KarenVChin  @PaulPavlinovich  @Stuart_C @AdrianLunsong @PennyChristie @adriana-celeste @SanyaOdare 

Ooh @KlaudiyaG,thanks for tagging me. 

@OmerAli this is a very nice idea. Here's my photo, not a selfie, but still.

Caption: A photo of me with a business buildings, stairs and a grassy valley behind. Milan, Italy (Local Guide MashaPS)Caption: A photo of me with a business buildings, stairs and a grassy valley behind. Milan, Italy (Local Guide MashaPS)

Name: Maria

LGC Username@MashaPS 

LocationUniCredit Tower, Milan, Italy

Why I like this place?: I love Italy. I've been to Rome (which I simply adore) but this time I went to Milan. We all know that this is the city of Fashion and Finance. So instead of taking photos in front of a famous fashion boutique, I took one in the Financial part or this city. I liked this place a lot, because it was not so crowded and is not one of the most visited touristic ones. 

Hey @PoliMC@RadieN and @BorrisS, let's take a look at your selfies and favorite places.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thanks a lot @OmerAli 

For sharing the interesting feed with us, the challenge is really mind blowing. I also want to share a selfie which i have captured last week. 🙂

Name: Ishant Gautam

LGC Username: @IshantHP_ig 

Location of Selfie: Ramnagar, Uttarakhand, India

Why i like this place ?

I always like to travel near the Himalayas range because my home town is Chamba, Himachal Pradesh which is situated in northern India, behind my selfie you can see the almighty himalayas ranges and the beautiful clouds. I prefer to hike on the mountains so that's why i shared a selfie of me with community.

Caption:  A selfie which i have captured last week in Uttarakhand, India.Caption: A selfie which i have captured last week in Uttarakhand, India.