Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Karachi - Biryani Paradise :)

@KashifMisidia No, I'm from Lahore...🛡

SAM
Connect Moderator

@Sami-ur-rahman AHHH ok.. so I m inviting you .. come and taste biryani here 😎😎😎😎

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 7

@KashifMisidia with the God's will , I will soon visit the city of lights.

SAM
Level 5

Yummy biriyani

FB_IMG_1538045335833.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Re: Yummy biriyani

Hello @Viralvideo,

Thanks for posting this photo of a huge biriyani.

I am going to merge your topic here - Biryani Lovers - Post the photo of the Biryanis you have eaten.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Level 6

Chicken biryani and chicken korma

Chicken biryani and chicken kormaIMG-20190722-WA0067.jpg

IMG-20190722-WA0068.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Re: Chicken biryani and chicken korma

Hi @Gourab1,

Thank you so much for sharing these great biryani photos with the community. Did you know that there's an ongoing thread, where your post will fits best? It is called Biryani Lovers - Post the photo of the Biryanis you have eaten and this is why I decided to move your publication over there. In there people share they're love for this delicious dish, as you can probably tell my the title of the post, so feel free to jump into the conversation. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!