SushantShukla's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Best Street Food Market in Panchkula Haryana

BhelPooriBhelPoori

If you are a street food lover living in Panchkula, you just can’t miss Sector- 7 market. They have a variety of street food options to satiate everyone’s taste buds.

Malai ChaapMalai Chaap

NoodlesNoodles

Mumbai’s Bhelpuri, Punjab’s Sarso da saag, Makki ki roti to evergreen Golgappe. Here you can gorge on yummy bhelpuri at a very reasonable price and in good quantity.

Bhalla PapadiBhalla Papadi

Typical Dilli style chaat, Bhalla papdi, Tikki served in a green leaf gives it’s a very authentic feel and it’s environment friendly too. You can easily find variety of tikka’s as well. If you have a liking for Dosa, Idli etc, here you can find that as well.

Paav BhajiPaav Bhaji

The option for pizza, sandwiches etc is also available. In drinks also,you can find variety of shakes, juices etc.

Fresh JuiceFresh Juice

The best thing about this market is the dim sum. Made up of wheat flour and with a variety of fillings, the piping hot dim sums are healthy and tasty.

UttpamUttpam

MOMOSMOMOS

In winters, hot milk and Sarso da Saag with Makki ki Roti is available.

Hot Kadhai MilkHot Kadhai Milk

So next time, if you have a craving for some light snacks, so visit this market instead of a shopping mall and support the small business vendors of Sector- 7 market.

Mouth FreshnersMouth Freshners

Panchkula, Haryana, India
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Best Street Food Market in Panchkula Haryana

@SushantShukla All these food looks amazing. It's true that if one visited a place and didn't try out the street food, then it's like the person hasn't visited the place before. I will eat all of these.. love pav bhaji, momos and uttapams.

Connect Moderator

Excellent photos of the street food @SushantShukla 

I enjoyed all of these when living in Gurugram for 3 years until June this year.

My favorite is Malai Chaap and Kadhai milk since these are not available in Pune where I live currently.

Connect Moderator

Oh my god, your post is so delicious @SushantShukla . I am a huge street food lover. And most of the food that you mentioned in your post are my favorites. That just reminded me that it's been so long I haven't eaten golgappe. I often eat pav bhaji here though. I live in Dallas, TX and there is a lot of Indian restaurants here that sell Indian street food. But nobody sells golgappe. I guess, to eat that I have to go back to Mumbai again. Bhel puri, malai chaap, noodles, pav bhaji, momos and kadhai dudh are my favorites in this list. 

@Tushar_Suradkar when I was reading the post I was actually thinking of you. I remember your post on pav bhaji. It made me eat pav bhaji 2/3 days a week in a row. 

Connect Moderator

Haha... 😊 I am convinced you are definitely a street food lover @SoniaK - for authentic Indian street food, you must plan a visit to Mumbai once.

I am surprised to know that there are plenty of Indan restaurants in Dallas where I am planning to visit soon, save for the new variants.

Connect Moderator

Come over @Tushar_Suradkar , Dallas is a perfect example of America being a melting pot. You will get all kinds of Indian food here, apart from Vietnamese, Chinese, Ethiopian, Spanish and what not. 

There was a time when I used to travel to Mumbai so frequently that I knew the city like the back of my hand. I really miss the city a lot. May be it's high time I paid a visit  to Mumbai. 

Level 10

Thanks for sharing with us. A lot of street food are added here. I like it.

Md. Jakir Hossan