Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Autumn scenery in Maine, USA

You are welcome🧞‍♀️

Level 8

Every time I hear "Maine" I'm reminded of M*A*S*H and Hawkeye Pierce. I don't know if you've seen the show, but the character Hawkeye's made up hometown Crabapple Cove, Maine is loosely based on Bremen, Maine. Thanks for the nostalgia, @PrestonAZTXMN 🙂

Level 8

@ThamaraKandabada Wow! That is ever some MASH trivia! 

Level 8

@TravellerG 

@ErmesT 

One more Maine Autumn color photo. Enjoy!Jackman, MaineJackman, Maine

Connect Moderator

Thank you for tagging me @PrestonAZTXMN , on this beautiful post.

I spent a couple of minutes, trying to understand why I missed your post, when you originally posted it. Then I realised the October 8 was just the begining of the most busy week of the year, preparing everything to fly in California for Connect Live '18.

The autumn that I want to share with you today is a photo from Sonoma (CA)

Caption - Red apples in Sonoma county - Local Guide @ermestCaption - Red apples in Sonoma county - Local Guide @ermest

Level 8

@ErmesT 

Beautiful!

Level 10

Good ones, dear @ErmesT & @PrestonAZTXMN - enjoying the shots, Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me