Did you mean: 
Level 5

Any local guides in Patna, India.

All the local guide plan to meet up ..

patna, bihar, india
8 comments
Googler

Re: Any local guides in Patna, India.

Hi @SinghBhasKar. You can find Local Guides from your area by searching the community for mentions of your country/city/area to find posts that have that name in the title, in the body of the post of the location tagged in the post. When posting about something specific to your area, I always suggest adding a location to your post to help others find your posts, too.

I also recommend reading this post for tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Not applicable

I'm doing a story on google local guide. <REDACTED>

Manish Mishra, Dainik Jagran Inext Patna

Level 8

i m Google local guide level 7 from patna , bihar. U may contact me- <REDACTED>

Ranvijay
Connect Moderator

Hi @Ranvijay@manishm, we are happy ,to have you here, but please please edit your post to remove personal informations.

The member of the community don't neet your personal data to be in contact to you, we can use a Private Messaging system built in Connect.

To do an edit, just click/taps on the three black dots on the top right corner of your post

Edit1.JPG@TraciC

Thanks for posting

Level 8

Thank you sir

I will remove personal information

Ranvijay
Level 1

While booking the tickets on the nun in Cinepols Patna,

it says minimum age required is 18 but I am not of 18 so whether they allow us to watch movies.

Level 7

No issues... They will allow you to watch the movie... 

Google Moderator

Hi @Raman05,

Please note that if you're under 18, you're not able to participate in the Local Guides program as per the Local Guides rules.

To exit the program, go to the Local Guides settings page and click on the Exit programme button.

Thanks for your cooperation. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!