mavaddat's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Accidentally left Google Group "Street View trusted badges whitelist", would like to get back in

I accidentally left the Google Group Street View trusted badges whitelist. I just clicked the "leave group" button thoughtlessly and then realized what I did. Now I cannot get back in. image.png

Street View trusted badges whitelist

You must be a member of this group to view and participate in it.

You cannot view this group's content because you are not currently a member.

I don't know how to request, so I am posting here. If you know how, please point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Vancouver, BC, Canada
10 comments
Level 10

Re: Accidentally left Google Group "Street View trusted badges whitelist", would like to g

Former Google Contributor

Re: Accidentally left Google Group "Street View trusted badges whitelist", would like to g

Hello both, 

@mavaddat is part of the trusted badge group again now 🙂 

Thanks! 

Vyara

Level 8

im sorry if this post out of topic, but may I know what is street View trusted badges whitelist ? 

Today I get the invitation. since i am new and dont have much info about it, a little bit confuse here

Wish you a happy life.

Hi @triangga_batu,

This is the group where we add emails of the trusted professionals so that you can download the trusted badge 🙂 

Thank you,

Vyara

Level 8

I see, so now I can use trusted badges in real life

thanks

Wish you a happy life.
Level 7

@VyaraR can you help out, I am a trusted photographer from last 8-9 months, but still i don't have any kind of access for "Street View trusted badges whitelist". Will you please help me to join this community?

HI @BusinessViewAsia,

Did you submit the form in the Welcome to trusted email that you received when you became trusted? If so, you should be able to download the badge from here.

If not, you can do so (you can receive the email with the form again when you toggle off / on the Available for hire option in your Street View app) and in few weeks our team will give you access to download the badge. 

Thank you!
Vyara

Level 7

Hello @VyaraR,

Sorry for the late reply. I got the access and thanks for the help. 

I have one more query if you can help to sort out. Actually i just want to know how can i get access to gmb-trusted-verifiers@googlegroups.com..

Actually i am trying to get the access of Trusted Verifier App. 

Hi @BusinessViewAsia,

Note that currently we are not adding new accounts to the Trusted Verifier program. You can review this post for more information. Stay updated for more news from us to come on the topic! 

Best,

Vyara