PritishB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: ♿Accessibility, Baby care zone and COVID-19 awareness in Durga Puja pandals in Kolkata

@PritishB thanks for sharing this 

It is good to see the social distance measures, Accessibility feature and baby care are taken care. Thanks for sharing the pictures hope you had a great time celebrating Durga Puja 😊

Level 8

Re: ♿Accessibility, Baby care zone and COVID-19 awareness in Durga Puja pandals in Kolkata

Thank you so much @KashifMisidia for your valuable comment. Really means a lot to me. Hope each place will be accessible one day. Your passion towards accessiihas inspired me a lot.

Stay safe and happy.

Have a great day!

Level 8

Thank you @Giu_DiB for helping @SuTapa . If time permits, @Giu_DiB  please have a look to this post regarding accessibility during the largest festival in Kolkata, India.

Stay safe and happy.

Have a grear day!

Level 8

Thank you @FalguniP for your comment. I am really glad that you liked it. Yes Puja Committees are doing such things, which was ignored till last year. From next year onwards, we from West Bengal Local Guides community, are planning to mail the Puja Committees in prior to make such arrangements in all the pandals. Let's see what happens in the next year.

Hope next year both Ganesh Puja in Mumbai and DurgaPuja in Kolkata will ve celebrated with pomp and grandeur.

Till then stay safe and happy.

Have a great day!