iDepp's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

A secret app for top Local Guides

Anyone Got Email For this ?Screenshot (254).png

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
India
191 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: A Secret App for Local Guides features & release date

Hello everyone,

As part of the benefits of the Local Guides program we are offering early access to a new Google Maps features before anyone else.

Local Guides who received the email can apply through the link and we will review all applications. The selected applicants will receive an email with further instructions to download the new app and start testing it.

We also received some feedback on the form having some users having issues submitting their information. Our team had identified and fixed the issued, if you weren't able to submit you information please try again.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages.
Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Re: A secret app for top Local Guides

I just received it too! How exciting.

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Level 10

Yes, @JulienH Really Excited For New Features !

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

Connect Moderator

Congrats my dear @iDepp

I've not received any mail.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Hi @LucioV

I think it's Beta Application.

Level 10

Thanks Brother @NareshDarji

Level 8

it could be an Alpha or special build (bug badge on Google maps icon) , it's not the Beta as anyone can join it through Google Play but this one by selection.

so good luck @iDepp 🙂

Level 10

Yes @khammami

it's on selection Based 🙂

Level 6

I'm just a little bit sad, I'm only level 5 and: 

"You must be a level 6 or greater to apply."

:sob: