iDepp's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: A secret app for top Local Guides

@iDepp wrote:

I Think when we share App features before Publish to Public, that is the wrong. because sometimes some of local guides are not aware from mail regarding this.

so that's why i posted this topic 🙂

Fair enough. Maybe moderators will jump in here when they get in to the office and clarify. But, I wouldn't advise any to take on the responsibility of informing those who have not seen an email from Google regarding opportunities considered as, and advertised as, 'secret', by creating a public post. Perhaps that's just me though. 

Level 7

Re: Preview Google Maps Updates First

About myself: I am a photographer by nature, also happy to share places from my angel. Not playing games on Smartphone alternatively contribute to Google Maps. 

Level 9

A Secret App for Local Guides features & release date

Dear Friends,

As we are receiving and registered for Google maps preview app.

Any one got the invitation.

What will the features of app.

When we will get the invitation.

Regards

Vipin K Gupta

Gupta
Connect Moderator

Re: A Secret App for Local Guides features & release date

Hi @Gvipin

Please find before the posting. This thread already here please check this

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/A-secret-app-for-top-Local-Guides/td-p/3798...

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Googler

@Gvipin If you are selected, you will receive more information. Nothing further exists at this time as it is a secret. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

@TraciC Thanks for the information

Gupta
Level 9

@iDepp

Dear Friend,

I agree with you my friend. 

Regards

Vipin K Gupta

Gupta
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello everyone,

As part of the benefits of the Local Guides program we are offering early access to a new Google Maps features before anyone else.

Local Guides who received the email can apply through the link and we will review all applications. The selected applicants will receive an email with further instructions to download the new app and start testing it.

We also received some feedback on the form having some users having issues submitting their information. Our team had identified and fixed the issued, if you weren't able to submit you information please try again.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages.
Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 8

and i applied, pretty easy!

Kimberly Becerra
Level 10

Hi @GusMoreira, I too received an email yesterday. But there is no link in the email... It says, 'Just for you: an early access app for Google Maps'