iDepp's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: A secret app for top Local Guides

If you're eligible, they will contact you 🙂 @deejT

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 6

I received the mail and I'm on level 6 but was unable to get any link to where I can apply.

Level 10

Hi @AssetSD Click "Apply Now" link and Select your OS version 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 6

👍 I did it

@iDepp wrote:

Hi @AssetSD Click "Apply Now" link and Select your OS version 🙂

Level 6

Same thing here...  Got the email and I'm level 6.  Clicked on Apply and selected OS.  Checked the box for accepting terms of service and when I click Submit, nothing happens.  Tried this on mobile and PC.  Tried both OS choices.  Still won't get past Submit.   And I responded to the email yesterday as soon as I got it.

Level 8

Yes, I got this mail

Level 10

@Travisimo wrote:

Same thing here...  Got the email and I'm level 6.  Clicked on Apply and selected OS.  Checked the box for accepting terms of service and when I click Submit, nothing happens.  Tried this on mobile and PC.  Tried both OS choices.  Still won't get past Submit.   And I responded to the email yesterday as soon as I got it.

Same issue here! Any solution?

Level 5

Yes, I received but I can't apply as of now I'm in level 5. To access that secret app i must be level 6 or above. Thanks

@iDepp wrote:

Anyone Got Email For this ?Screenshot (254).png

Level 6

I got the email, but when I clicked on "apply" it said I had to be level six or higher... I am level 6, and i cant seem to find any help with this! Any suggestions? 

Connect Moderator

Hey @iDepp

I've received this mail today morningScreenshot_2017-07-21-07-53-51.png

Hi friends please check this and you received this mail ??

@HelloSamsonR @OSAMA @BishowvijayaP @Umashankar @MedRidaZ @Anonymous

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.