Pannabd11's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: A Tribute to the Google Local Guides, Especially for the Brave Applicants of #LGSummit17

Great to see your comment bro. 

As you are new to our LG Connect family, Let us welcome you bro @MyselfKhayer.

@OSAMA let's welcome our new family member.

Level 4

Re: A Tribute to the Google Local Guides, Especially for the Brave Applicants of #LGSummit17

Thanks buddy. Hope to meet you guys in a nearer meetup.

Cheers!

Level 9

Awesome work @Pannabd11 🙂

Level 9

Level 9

Welcome Welcome 🙌😁 @MyselfKhayer 😊🙌

Send me link to your intro let's know each other more 😊🙌😊

@Pannabd11 thank you bro 😊🙌😊

Level 10

It feels awesome @Pannabd11 bro. 😉😊😋

With your authority I am going to download the video for my personal record.

😀😁😂😃😄😅😆😉😊😀😁😂😃😄😅😆😉😊😀😁😂😃😄😅😆😉😊😀😁😂😃😄😅😆

@Pannabd11 wrote:

@BishowvijayaP bro you are most welcome to download this video as I download your one 😆 to make this video.

Level 10

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP 😆😆😆😆😆😆 please download bro 😊😊😊😊😆😆😆😆😆😆

Level 8

@Pannabd11 Thank you .

Best regards. 🙂

Level 8

I've been traveling @OSAMA I went to a technology event, but I'm back with new ideas

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides