NarenChandra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: A Quick Access to all my posts.

Hi @AkmalB sure I need to update it ,there are many questions that are added, will do it soon , thanks a lot for all the support.

Level 10

@OSAMA to be frank your post is the inspiration to write this post . Thanks alot and salute to you ,you spend a lot of time with the community ,day in day out you are always there for the community.

Thanks for that.

Level 10

@ProfArunCM yes you must try,it feels good when you see all your old posts, when I am writing this post I went through all the old posts I made and that is a different good feeling.

Level 10

Hi @LucioV I know you have a universe full of posts you made here in connect,may be when ever you find time you must stack you posts in a single posts,they are worth reading . One stop access of all of them would be a handy of knowledge.

Level 10

Level 10

380 ! It's difficult ,I understand. @LucioV

Connect Moderator

Great work bro and very impressive post @NarenChandra 

It very difficult to me create one post likes your post

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

yes i understand it takes a lot of time and its difficult to do it , i have been doing this a week so i could finally make a list , thanks @NareshDarji .

Level 10

I also wanted to do this @NarenChandra. But I forgot the name of many post of mine on connect. So can you suggest any good way to search them?

Your listing is very impressive. I like it a lot. 🙂

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP check this post out ,https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/see-all-my-posts/m-p/240632#M135127

here you will have a link posted by lucio and there you can find all the replies and posts by you , you need to make some time and sort things to find your posts that you started .

Thanks for liking my idea and post.