OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 9

Re: A Lovely surprise from Bangladesh OSAMA EDITION ๐ŸŽ

Haa..haaa.....haaaaa you are right @KarenVChin just waiting for the event day after tomorrow ! Today We are going to Comilla for the event execution. Then @OSAMA will be our .... ! Ha..ha..haaaa just fun. We are making some fun for our real work and that is the real gems I think so and of course I will because Osama is really gems in connect and thanks Karen for giving me the chance to..!

@KarenVChin wrote:

@OSAMA, congrats! I can feel you are still floating the sky full of happiness and joy! You need to model your Comilla LG Community like what @DavidTito has done so brilliantly and post it on your social media channels besides here on Connect. Iโ€™m sure @Kamalhasnainee would appreciate you GQ modeling to the world!

Cheers,

Karen

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee @KarenVChin @OSAMA @ShafiulB I'm sharing my happiness with my new T-shirt on public media in this link here check it out

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Haa..haaa.....haaaaa you are right @KarenVChin just waiting for the event day after tomorrow ! Today We are going to Comilla for the event execution. Then @OSAMA will be our .... ! Ha..ha..haaaa just fun. We are making some fun for our real work and that is the real gems I think so and of course I will because Osama is really gems in connect and thanks Karen for giving me the chance to..!

@KarenVChin wrote:

@OSAMA, congrats! I can feel you are still floating the sky full of happiness and joy! You need to model your Comilla LG Community like what @DavidTito has done so brilliantly and post it on your social media channels besides here on Connect. Iโ€™m sure @Kamalhasnainee would appreciate you GQ modeling to the world!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

Hello @OSAMA

Nice and am happy for you. 

Cheers

@OSAMA wrote:

it's winter here and you know winter mood with kids flue , schools  and the last month of the year OMG...

while am riding and it's raining ,

i received a call from Aramex mail delivery told me that they have a mail for me and they will send it to my house i said waaait and park am coming to you right now :)))))

Yesterday I received a wonderful gift from Bangladesh 

this gift make my day :))))))

thank you so much 

i will let you guess from who :)))))

Level 9

Sorry for delay guuys stay Tuned @DavidTito @Kamalhasnainee :-)))

Level 9

Thank you so much bro @Badruddeen :-)))

Level 8

@OSAMA waiting patiently bro always

@OSAMA wrote:

Sorry for delay guuys stay Tuned @DavidTito @Kamalhasnainee :-)))

Level 9

Soon bro @DavidTito soon ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

Stay Tuned ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰

Connect Moderator

You have my vote already bro, @OSAMA. Count me on that. And if my opinion matters, I already am giving you the honorary citizenship of Bangladesh. But I tell you, it's not just me, a lot of people from my country, that I know for sure, are great fans of yours. It's not just a single member fan club for you in Bangladesh. ๐Ÿ™‚