Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: 6 beautiful mosques around the world

@Christina-NYC  Thanks for sharing this topic. Now I m able to see all the mosque in the world. 

@TorM  Wow you shared really nice mosque. It decorations is wonderful.

@

SAHIL KHAN
local guide live for discovering world
Keep sharing!
And keep Tagging!
Connect Moderator

Thank you @Christina-NYC for sharing such a beautiful post, I really love the pictures of Mosques which you shared.

There are some beautiful Mosques in Pakistan such as Shah Faisal Masjid Islamabad, Badshahi Masjid Lahore, Memon Masjid Karachi.

Here I m sharing some awesome pictures by my Fellow Local Guide @Naeemurrehman of Shah Faisal Masjid Islamabad, Shahjahani Masjid Thatha and Mustafa Masjid Karachi.

Shah Faisal Masjid Islamabad by localguide @naeemurrehmanShah Faisal Masjid Islamabad by localguide @naeemurrehman

Islamabad

Shahjahani Majid Thatha by localguide @naeemurrehmanShahjahani Majid Thatha by localguide @naeemurrehman

Thatha SindhMustafa Masjid Karachi by localguide @naeemurrehmanMustafa Masjid Karachi by localguide @naeemurrehman

Karachi

Okhai Memon Masjid Karachi by localguide @kashifmisidiaOkhai Memon Masjid Karachi by localguide @kashifmisidia

Again Thank you so much For A great post.

Shurkiya 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

Level 8

Очень информативный пост.

Level 10

Hi @Christina-NYC thank you for sharing wonderful post and really amazing photos 6 beautiful mosques around world.

Level 10

@Christina-NYC Thanks for sharing this beautiful pictures.

In April I was in Turkey, I visited so many mosques, I am uploading some pictures from Turkey and one in Jundia - city near my city São Paulo

Mosque in Jundiai - I had to wear special clothes.Mosque in Jundiai - I had to wear special clothes.Blue Mosque IstanbulBlue Mosque IstanbulBlue Mosque IstanbulBlue Mosque IstanbulBlue Mosque IstanbulBlue Mosque IstanbulIstanbul Mosque - near Pierre Loti, unfortunatelly, I forgot the nameIstanbul Mosque - near Pierre Loti, unfortunatelly, I forgot the name

Connect Moderator

Level 8

@MdAtikuzzamanLimon Yes, surrounding of Kovalam beach, Thiruvananthapuram, India is really very beautiful. There is a light house also, from top of the light house you can see awesome views. Have a look at Light house beach, Kovalam, India  The photo of the mosque was captured from the top of light house. 

Vijay Paradkar
India
Level 8

I also visited 3 more times in the Blue Mosque in Turkey.

Simply wonderful structural beauty @alexandradias . 

Thanks for sharing your experiences. 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

Thank you too brother @ShafiulB 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh