vijayparadkar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Light house beach, Kovalam, India

Among the tourist places in Kovalam, beaches are the foremost attraction. Kovalam beach is actually a long stretch of white sandy beach running alongside the Malabar Coast. The three separated parts of the beach are Hawah beach, Samudra beach and the Light House beach. The largest among these three beaches is the Light House beach which is a must visit beach of Kovalam. It lies very much close to Thiruvananthapuram and thus reaching here is a hassle-free task.
Light house beach is named after the 30 meter high Light house here which is the most important feature of this beach. The Light House is located towards the southern end of the beach and it's on a cape. There is an observation platform from which you can see Poovar in one direction and the famous Beemapalli mosque on the other. You can reach this platform by a lift facility.
The place will doubtlessly be a paradise for photographers as well. They can sweep away the view from light house in their camera and those stills would be a great treasure to preserve.

A famous Beemapalli mosqueA famous Beemapalli mosque

Light house beach, KovalamLight house beach, Kovalam

Caption: An awesome view from the top of the 'Light house' , Kovalam beach, ThiruvananthapuramCaption: An awesome view from the top of the 'Light house' , Kovalam beach, Thiruvananthapuram

Awesome view from top of the 'Light house'Awesome view from top of the 'Light house'

Awesome view from top of the 'Light house'Awesome view from top of the 'Light house'

Vijay Paradkar
India
Kovalam Beach, Kovalam, Kerala, India
12 comments
Level 10

Re: Light house beach, Kovalam, India

Great post and so amazing photos @vijayparadkar 
Keep up to share the beautiful photos and informative posts.
Thank you for sharing

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 7

nice images

Connect Moderator

Level 8

Thank you @Sophia_Cambodia  I am glad that you liked it.

Vijay Paradkar
India
Connect Moderator

Level 8

Yes @Sophia_Cambodia I know it.

It is about lighthouse in Newzealand, right? 

Vijay Paradkar
India
Former Google Contributor

Hello @vijayparadkar,

Thanks for these beautiful pictures! Whether you like photography or just swimming, Kovalam beach looks like the perfect place to spend a lovely holiday. 

You are right about @Sophia_20's post, I am adding the link here so everyone can see those amazing photos too: Getting upclosed to lighthouses in New Zealand.

If you wish, you can take a look at this useful article, where I hope you will find interesting tips on How to improve your vacation photos.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @Giu_DiB 

Thank you for your beautiful comment and appreciation, I am glad that you liked my post.

Yes, I like to explore new beautiful places and I love to capture beauty of it. I surely will check your link of  interesting tips to improve my photography.

Thank you again for taking the time to check out my post.

Vijay Paradkar
India
Connect Moderator

@vijayparadkar hi Vijay, there seems to me there are uncountable LGs from your country. I haven't met another Cambodian yet. I saw another post about this lighthouse from your friend too @ANOOP_JS