Wonderful Beautiful Incredible Diamond

@TraciC 

πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ

New York, NY, United States
44 comments
Level 8

Re: 500 Solutions Badge , Earned By ONE πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸ…πŸŽ‰

Hello @TraciC

Congratulations❗️❗️❗️ Woah❗️ That's a mega achievement. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 🍾🍾🍾🍾πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ PARTY, Party, PARTY πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Let's celebrte @HelloSamsonR @MahabubMunna @KarenVChin @OSAMA

Cheers Traci πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ˜Ž

@OSAMA wrote:

500 Solutions Badge Earned By ONE

πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰Screenshot_20171114-193055.jpg

πŸŽ‰   Let's celebrate our πŸŽ‰

Wonderful Beautiful Incredible Diamond

@TraciC 

πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ

Googler

Haha, thanks, @OSAMA and @Badruddeen. How funny that you happened to notice today's new badge for me! I was happy to reach this milestone but also know I have a lot of the answers everyone seeks, as do the other Googlers, particularly the Google Moderators listed in this post, Meet the Google Moderators.

As a reminder to all who seek to help others, remember, it's not about getting an accepted solution on a post, it's about helping others and providing the CORRECT solution, when applicable. Here's more information on solutions. On Connect, it's all about quality and not quantity. πŸ˜„

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Hi @TraciC

When I read @OSAMA's post initially I congratulated Osama as I was too excited of the 500 solutions badge. πŸ˜‚ I am sorry about that. I thought actually Osama reached the milestone.

Traci thank you for the advice and directions always. You are a Super Woman and deserve the 500 solutions badge. We appreciate all other moderators and Googlers as well who are always ready to assist us. Thank you.

Cheers πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚

Level 10

Eheheh great @TraciC!! You made it! πŸ™‚ Congratulations! Still miss around 100 answer to reach this level! πŸ™‚

Anyway, we all know how you are helpful and kind, we don't need badges to recognize it πŸ™‚

Level 9

You're Welcome @TraciC πŸ™‚

This achievement is for all of us we are one big happy Amazing Family , and we are very very happy for you keep it up and keep inspire us πŸ˜‰Screenshot_20171114-210810.jpg

Bro @Badruddeen you are great helpful LG Member and it's all to celebrate and enjoy  it's ok if you congrat me too 😁😁😁

Level 9

Well said @LucioV 

We don't need badges to recognize who is @TraciC πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

@LucioV wrote:

Eheheh great @TraciC!! You made it! πŸ™‚ Congratulations! Still miss around 100 answer to reach this level! πŸ™‚

Anyway, we all know how you are helpful and kind, we don't need badges to recognize it πŸ™‚

Level 9

@AkmalB @SoniaK @RonneBD @SarahKa

@AlejandraMaria @NareshDarji @ErmesT

It's Traci badge Celebration πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽ

Googler

Haha, @OSAMA. It's OK, no need to tag others in the celebration. I'm happy to celebrate here backstage. πŸ˜„

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Dear @OSAMA 

really Great Achievement of Mr      @TraciC  

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam