LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: 5 beautiful dinner photos from Local Guides

Wonderful learning month for all us here on Connect @LuisRG. Learned a few great food photo tips.

Thanks Everyone, I gained several pounds (kgs) drooling over everyone's yummy food photos up on my screen!

Tried out a  local Japanese restaurant for dinner for my Local Guides dinner photo contribution. Had chirashi - slices of sashimi (different kinds of raw fish, cooked prawn, and sliced scrambled egg) over rice.

Chirashi, The Sushi HouseChirashi, The Sushi House

After dinner, the restaurant provided complimentary dessert - a presliced sliced juicy, sweet orange. Free dessert after dinner - pre-sliced juicy, sweet orange wedges, The Sushi HouseFree dessert after dinner - pre-sliced juicy, sweet orange wedges, The Sushi House

Lighting was not great - fluorescent lighting, casted everything in yellow with shadows.

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Its a nice topic!  Thanks for share.

Its also so beautiful photography bro @MahabubMunna.

Happy Guiding!

Level 10

Me makes the assumption that this is pretty much the new food lovers club post, where everyone can post their photos hehe! The month past really sees a lot of food photography get massive pointers and new angles, also with a new influx of users who are already pro, hehe! Great to see so many people sharing their delicious, scrumptious food and their love of taste.

Level 10

@LuisRG Yummy yummy.

Thank you for sharing good pics with us.

@Briggs

@ShafiulB

@KarenVChin

@JohnnyEIMG_8632-photo-full.jpg

Level 8

That's really a mesmerising click @MahabubMunna

@MahabubMunna wrote:

@KarenVChin only only for you 

IMG_20160517_130737.jpg

Level 8

Ok know that's really lucrative to me @JohnnyE

Level 8

Presentation is impressive @KarenVChin

Level 8

Dosa with sambar, coconut chutney love this combo @ProfArunCM

@ProfArunCM wrote:

@LuisRG Yummy yummy.

Thank you for sharing good pics with us.

@Briggs

@ShafiulB

@KarenVChin

@JohnnyEIMG_8632-photo-full.jpg

Level 9

@KarenVChin I already start my diet today

As start of August my fitness month , and your delicious photos the best way to start this Month 🎉🎉🎉

Amazing

@KarenVChin wrote:

Wonderful learning month for all us here on Connect @LuisRG. Learned a few great food photo tips.

Thanks Everyone, I gained several pounds (kgs) drooling over everyone's yummy food photos up on my screen!

Tried out a  local Japanese restaurant for dinner for my Local Guides dinner photo contribution. Had chirashi - slices of sashimi (different kinds of raw fish, cooked prawn, and sliced scrambled egg) over rice.

Chirashi, The Sushi HouseChirashi, The Sushi House

After dinner, the restaurant provided complimentary dessert - a presliced sliced juicy, sweet orange. Free dessert after dinner - pre-sliced juicy, sweet orange wedges, The Sushi HouseFree dessert after dinner - pre-sliced juicy, sweet orange wedges, The Sushi House

Lighting was not great - fluorescent lighting, casted everything in yellow with shadows.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

After seeing this food items post from several countries, now I am unable to manage myself . I am a foodie guy .. please do parcel some food for me to Bengaluru, India @LuisRG

Bk gajendra