MortenSI's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: 3 ting der overraskede mig ved at flytte til Bulgarien

You're right that's the Windmill in Copenhagen, it's a very beautiful place @MortenSI 

One most inspired things is that the peoples in Copenhagen likes cycling a lot. 

Level 9

Nice pictures and beautiful memories @MortenSI i enjoyed while reading your post,thank you for sharing with us...

Former Google Contributor

I have witnessed a couple of those performances while eating at the traditional places @MoniDi, it is great entertainment. I even accidentally joined a "horo" one time, and I was the only one who didn't know how to dance it. 

I have never been to that monastery, but I can tell from the photos that it is worth a visit!

I will make sure to go there the next time I'm near Melnik, and I'm planning on going in September for more great wine tastings.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

I can highly recommend it @justtracy!

I'm no expert, but feel free to ask for advice if you plan for a visit.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

That's true @AbdullahAM in fact, there are more bicycles in Copenhagen than there are cars. The whole infrastructure of the city is designed to benefit the cyclists. 

Thank you very much @NirmalTeja, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Level 9

The more interesting thing is that i have seen some long bicycles are paddling by two persons @MortenSI 

Yes those are the tandem bicycles @AbdullahAM, they catch most people attention when they come through the streets. 

We actually have one type of bicycle that is native to Denmark and that is the Christiania bike. It's basically a bike but with two front wheels and a big compartment between them that can fit a couple of children or even an adult.

Level 9

yes, you're right, i just have recalled my memory @MortenSI 

I have seen that "Christiania bike", that's a nice name though....

Level 9

yes, you're right, i just have recalled my memory @MortenSI 

I have seen that "Christiania bike", that's a nice name though..