MortenSI's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: 3 ting der overraskede mig ved at flytte til Bulgarien

@MortenSI Wow! Wait to see your photos from there!

When is the best time to see greenery vineyard?

Former Google Contributor

I would say the best time to visit the wineries is around September @CiineRd.

the harvesting of the grapes for wine production in Bulgaria typically start in September, so you will get the most out of your visit. 

We were lucky enough to witness the sorting process and taste wines in different stages of the production.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

@MortenSI Thanks for your information. Can't wait to see your photos!!😄🍷🍇

Level 9

Food and the scenario look awesome. I wonder the big plate you showed, how many people can share it or it is just for one @MortenSI ?

It was very delicious @imran1986.

For one person to take on such a challenge would be quite an ambition. This plate is meant to serve four people, but I think it could have easily served five.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks @MortenSI 

Your internship choice is perfect.

I gather more knowledge through your post, particularly cow tongue, over using cheese, nature of Bulgaria.

I am very happy that I chose Bulgaria @mdimran0809, it has given me a lifetime worth of memories. 

I'm glad my post was useful, and that you might feel inspired to try some of these things.

Level 8

Thanks  @MortenSI , sharing an amazing experience. I really appreciate it.

Thank you @Pohand22, I'm glad you liked my story!

Level 3

Trả lời: 3 ting der overraskede mig ved at flytte til Bulgarien

good night