Sorbe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: 3 buone ragioni per visitare Sopot, Bulgaria

Sounds absolutely great to me @LoretaTepshi .

If I decided to go to the seaside in Albania where is the best spot in your opinion?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@Sorbe Albania’s rugged coastline, with traditional villages nestled in isolated bays and golden beaches lapped by turquoise waters, was a revelation when travellers first started discovering the country a decade ago. Since then Europe’s last untouched beaches have changed almost beyond recognition, but there’s still plenty of reason to come here and explore this magnificent coastline where the Adriatic and Ionian seas meet.

Level 8

@Sorbe Here I can write some of the villages in southern Albania near the Beaches: Palasa, Dhermi, Ksamil, Bunec, Himara, Borsh , Jal etc 

Then, if you decide to go to the South Albania you couldn't miss two important Cities: Valona and Saranda. A particular place to go in Valona in Kuzbaba'  let say an amazing natural Rooftop. And in Saranda there is the old amphitheater knows in whole the world.

Then, another city is Berat , UNESCO World Heritage knows for the characteristic and original houses. Now I am writing something fast , if you need more information and details I can write everything you want.

Former Google Contributor

Thank you @LoretaTepshi , 

You gave me plenty of places and options and I will have a look into them.

But now you get me a little bit curious, so feel free whenever you got time to make a post about best places to visit in Albania. It would be very handy not only for me, but also for other Local Guides. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@Sorbe Yes, I will do it very soon.Tourism in Albania is doing very well. Being an Albanian for me is a moral obligation for my country, and I will do it very soon... be sure...