Sorbe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Rif.: 3 buone ragioni per visitare Sopot, Bulgaria

• Bel servizio dettagliato e stuzzicante anche con notizie di carattere culturale. Complimenti a presto.
Level 7

Ynt: 3 buone ragioni per visitare Sopot, Bulgaria

This is so stunning 😍

Level 9

Re: 3 buone ragioni per visitare Sopot, Bulgaria

Hello @Sorbe beautiful post about Bulgaria Thank you for sharing with us..Nice picture by local guide @DeniGu...

Former Google Contributor

Hey @NirmalTeja

Glad you appreciated it. Have you ever tried paragliding before?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Yes  @Sorbe I did not have tried paragliding before...

Beautiful presentation of the city, @Sorbe!

Can we make this a destination for a future trip any time soon? 

It would be great also to hear @FelipePK's opinion.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!

Always ready to hit the road again @sonnyNg

We have to choose something adventurous, but not too much, and possibly with a little bit of sunshine.

I know @FelipePK has got something in mind. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Grazie @Carmelina62,

Sono molto contento che tu abbia apprezzato. Sono convinto che la tua regione sia una delle piu' belle del mondo a livello paesaggistico, ma pure la Bulgaria ha le sue gemme nascoste. 

Hey @Sorbe and @sonnyNg

We should go soon in our next adventure, winter is coming so let's enjoy it and do something epic. 😃

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @Sorbe, Thanks for sharing with us the city Sopot, Bulgaria.  If I got the opportunity,  of course, I will visit this city. 

Welcome to Bangladesh! 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh