Sorbe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: 3 buone ragioni per visitare Sopot, Bulgaria

Ciao @ErmesT

Tienimi aggiornato. Se dovessi decidere di visitare la Bulgaria posso darti qualche prezioso consiglio. Adesso purtroppo inizia una stagiona abbastanza brutta per quanto riguarda il meteo, ma in primavera la situazione migliora e potresti rimanere veramente colpito dalla bellezza di alcuni paesaggi locali. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Gracias @BeatrizAguilar

Mi fa piacere che ti sia piaciuto questo luogo. Molto incuriosito di sapere qualcosa di piu' anche sul Venezuela. 

Non sono mai stato in Sudamerica e sto raccogliendo informazioni su un possibile viaggio in futuro. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@Sorbe Venezuela è un paese con molte luoghi spettacolari, spiagge, montagne, giungla e più. Aspetto aiutarlo con i miei suggerimenti nella sua visita in Sud America attraverso di  future pubblicazione in Local Guides Connect.Loma del Viento, Táchira; VenezuelaLoma del Viento, Táchira; Venezuela

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram

Hi @Sorbe,

Thanks a lot for taking your time to tell us this story about Sopot.

I can say this region is very nice for a leisure trip. I wanted to add that Sopot is situated in the so called sub-Balkan mountain valley of Karlovo and Kalofer. The region is also popular with the rose-growing industry, cultivated for centuries for production of rose oil (which is actually close to the half of the world's production of it).

Each year we have a festival of the roses which takes place usually in Kazanlak or in one of those cities mentioned above.

Here you can see how the roses and the region look like.Caption: A photo of a pink Bulgarian rose in the Rose valleyCaption: A photo of a pink Bulgarian rose in the Rose valleyCaption: A photo of a zoomed in blossoming of a roseCaption: A photo of a zoomed in blossoming of a roseCaption: A picture of me taking my time to enjoy the rose fieldsCaption: A picture of me taking my time to enjoy the rose fields

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Gracias @BeatrizAguilar

Sei stata recentemente in questo posto? E' un luogo dove si puo' praticare parapendio come a Sopot?

Thank you so much @KatyaL

I am glad that someone from Bulgaria appreciate it. My aim for this post was to celebrate a place that deserve to be advertised even abroad. Good to know also about the rose festival, seems like a really interesting one. 

Google Vendor

Thank you for this great post @Sorbe. You made me want to visit Sopot as soon as possible!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hey @InaS

I know you love the snow, so if you go next month I think you can see some super white landscapes once you go on the top with the lift. 

Level 9

Thank you @Sorbe!

I am glad to hear it!

I hope everything will be petfect!

Sure,I will write my impressions about Treviso and Meet Up!

Level 9

@Sorbe sono stata in Loma del Viento (Venezuela) in 2016, perche ora abito in Colombia. 

Posso dirle che non c'è attività di parapendio in questa area, ma la gente vadono in bicicleta fino lì o fanno passegiate per la montagna.

Il parapendio é praticato a Los Estoraques, un paesino vicino a San Cristóbal, la principale città nello Stato Táchira; Venezuela.

Si vuole, può guardare  questo video

Vuelo en los Estoraques

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram