Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: 3 buone ragioni per visitare Sopot, Bulgaria

très belle nature c'est beau merci de partage 

Connect Moderator

@Sorbe, yes, Bulgaria 🇧🇬 is indeed fantastic! I have been there several times. 

In fact I do most like the food 🥘.... ?!!!!!

Maybe the right place for the European Meet Up 2019 ?! 😉

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8

@helga19

very beautiful photo and day 

Level 7

wow loved your post 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @tronitronix , 

Thank you very much. I am glad that you appreciated it. Have you been in a similar places before? Where are you from?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dot.: 3 buone ragioni per visitare Sopot, Bulgaria

@Sorbe  Piekny post 🙂 dziekuję za udostępnienie, nigdy nie byłam w tej częsci Bułgarii.Tylko w Burgas, Sozopolu, Nesebar. Wszystko do nadrobienia, bo to piękny ( i niedrogi ) kraj. Równie fascynująca jest jego historia - i tu mała prośba do ciebie - sprawdź proszę informację o osmańskiej niewoli Bułgarii, którą zawarłeś w poście. Bułgaria była okupowana przez Turcję od 1393 do 1878, później zajęła ją Rosja, doprowadzając do podziału państwa, dopiero w 1885 Bułgaria uzyskała niezależność i zjednoczenie. No przepraszam, podobno księgowy to stan umysłu :)) Pozdrawiam cię serdecznie Danuta

Dot.: 3 buone ragioni per visitare Sopot, Bulgaria

Hi @Anonymous , 

Thank you for spotting this. It was a typing mistake that now should be correct. 

I am really glad you appreciate it.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@SorbeUn stupendo racconto!  Thanks for sharing your experience.  I would like to do a trip in the eastern countries like Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, Czech Republic ... and then, there is Albania ... a little pearl that worth to be explored ... They are in my bucket list at the moment lol  Great one @@@Sorbe @

Grazie mille @LoretaTepshi , 

I am glad you appreciate it. Many people often underrate Balkans and Eastern countries in general, but they often offer great places to see and amazing hospitality. 

You mentioned Albania, so if you need tips or advises if you want to go there one day I would suggest you to ping @InaS as she can recommend great places to visit. 

Level 8

@Sorbe Thank you for your availability, but I am Albanian - Italian so  I can help you in case you need any info about Albania. 

Grazie Amico