PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: 2019 Annual 36 Photowalk - Call for Leaders/Places

Fantastic @Twister411 Ivan is around still. Be great for you and Kim to lead a walk.

@NirajBhusal that would be wonderful - I would love to visit Nepal some day, but at least I will see the images from your walk

@PennyChristie you are welcome to do it, last year's leader has moved to Spain

@MortenSI I'm hoping it will grow this year, I've simplified the process dramatically from last year so I can concentrate on promotion rather than administrivia.

@KhamphoutS March 23rd is the preferred day, but if you would like to lead a walk on a different day you are welcome to do it. 

@FaridTDF Me encantaría ver más de Buenos Aires, eso sería fantástico.

@brittym nature or city - both are fine - I remember a couple of years back @TraciC found a New Yorker to lead a Highline walk for the 36 - that was a bit of a combo. So in short, if you wanted to lead a nature walk go for it. Might be still a little chilly in March for that in NYC - maybe you should head for Florida!

@AdrianLunsong and beer - never forget beer 😉

@IlankovanT fantastic mate, I look forward to seeing more of colourful Sri Lanka.

Connect Moderator

@HeyJoe made a great video of the 36 Walk I lead in San Francisco last October as a community warmup activity before Connect Live.

Connect Moderator

You might also like to watch the Google Local Guides video about The 36 Walk

Connect Moderator

En esta ocasión lo estamos organizando entre @Jesi y yo, la idea es hacer un PhotoWalk diferente, caminando entre andenes por el tren de la costa, en Buenos Aires, pronto mandaremos la Meet-Up. Ya verás.

Farid.

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Leader and Walk packs are now both available in Russian - thanks Jane.

Connect Moderator

MyMap launched for the walks. So far it only has Buenos Aires but the day is yet young.

Connect Moderator

Que sorpresa @PaulPavlinovich , que seamos los primeros en registrar la Meetup-Up, supongo que en estos días veremos más 36Walk por el mundo. 

Caption: Tren de la Costa - CABA (TrendelaCosta)Caption: Tren de la Costa - CABA (TrendelaCosta)

Farid

Connect Moderator

Hopefully @FaridTDF  I've just registered my own walk :). I think Melbourne will run two as there seems to be one the week before run by @MariaNgo and Terry around Prahran and Windsor which I'm looking forward to.

Connect Moderator