taherscripts's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

المرشد المدني؟ ام المرشد المحلي؟

اذا كنت تقرأ هذه المقالة معناه انت تعرف ما اقصد. ما هي افضل استخدام عربي لكلمة لوكال غايد؟

ما اعرف ليه انا احب احط معلومات على خريطة غوغل. يمكن انا احب استخدم معلومات المدن في الخريطة عشان كدا قررت اني اساعد اي شخص يستخدم الخريطة. هي خدمة للبشرية ولوجه الله من غير مقابل مادي. ودائما فكرت انه لو كانت الخرائط معربه، فما هي افضل كلمه تعبر عن لوكال غايد؟ 

هل هي مرشد محلي او دليل محلي

انا اتعودت انه كلمه دليل تطلق على الشيء، فهو ممكن يكون كتاب مثل دليل التلفون ايام زمان او كتاب دليل سياحي

لكن كلمة مرشد تطلق على الشخص، فعندنا مثلا مرشد سياحي ومرشد اكاديمي

ياريت تكتب رأيك تحت بالعربي

وندعم الخريطة العربيه لأنه يمكن احنا اكتر ناس في العالم محتاجين خريطة مفيدة

وشكرا لكم

ولا تنسى تكتب رأيك

3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: المرشد المدني؟ ام المرشد المحلي؟

Hi @taherscripts

A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

I cannot write in Arabic, but I can read your post, thanks to the translation tool embedded in Connect. I like tho read your vision of local guide, in helping others

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 7

Hi @ErmesT

thank you for your kind words. Actually, I am writing in Arabic because there is a lot of misuse of the Local Guides as a tool in the Arabic version of the maps, and I really want to help and spread the awareness of using these tools to Arabic speaking users, to make the best use of google maps. 

I believe that this map is the future of car navigation and shopping many lifestyle qualities that won't be possible with about a data-rich maps.

I wish to help and increase the number of honest Local Guides in my region of the world.

thank you again

Taher

Connect Moderator

Thanks for your kind reply @taherscripts

I agree with you, and I wish your hope will become reality

All the best to you

Ermes