Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Suggestions for Summit 2018 ...

OK @LuaPL, thank you so much. Wish you all the best. 🙂

Level 8

@Neats  @OSAMA @BishowvijayaP @AkmalB @Julien44     

Buena idea la de @Neats  , me encanta el nombre! .

Donde seria?

Recuerda invitarme ja ja

LuaPL
Level 10

It's SF, SF, SF & only SF @LuaPL. 😂😂😂😂😂

Level 8

Lets be supportive of the Sonoma Valley Region, after thier devastating fires last year, while attending LG Summit 2018 in San Francisco.

Level 7

Hi Osama,

I'm a new LG and I agree with your proposal. Maybe it's too late for the current year but you never know that something will change in the next LG Summit in 2019.

Have a nice day

Silvio

Connect Moderator

Hey @OSAMA it would be cool if you changed the subject of your original post in the thread to Connect Live Suggestions.

For jetlag, I extended my summit stay both times and incorporated a bit of a holiday so that I would be wide awake and full of energy for the event itself.

Regards Paul

Level 9

done @PaulPavlinovich , when we start this post we didn't know the connect live  🙂

and thank you for the tip 🙂

i will take your advice if i am one of the luckiest 150 :)))

Level 9

yeah @Silvio-Procida it will be in 2019 🙂

Connect Moderator

You never know what the future might bring @OSAMA but I bet I know one thing. You won't sleep at all on June 20th and you'll probably check your email every 5 minutes... Might be June 21st for you depending on where you live.

Level 9

Hahahahaha thats true @PaulPavlinovich , last year results we check every minute 😁😁😁😁

Wish to meet you in san Francisco , Jordan ,Australia or maybe we will maks our adventure to @FaridTDF :-))))