Ravisawane's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Need a LG Contact Feature.

Hi @TraciC,

I think that there should be a feature of contact the LG near you or in your city. That we can contact them easily. The feature should be in Google Maps Contribution. There no option to contact the other LG on Google Maps. 

This will help to me and other. Cause I'm serchsear for local guides in my city. I found that there are lots of people who are LG'S but not on the Connect. So I need to contact them and get them know about the Connect and all the things about the Google Maps.

Please do update this feature on Google Maps. Need of this feature.

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
1 comment
Connect Moderator

Re: Need a LG Contact Feature.

Hi @Ravisawane

as you may have noticed, privacy is Important in our community, so Google will not share information about Local Guides in a specific area.

There are already proposal like yours, and maybe in the future (who knows?) it will be possible, for a Local Guide that intentionally share his status, to be found by others, but at the moment this is not possible.

Of course, this is the function of the communities (both Connect and the Local Communities), to be a place for aggregate Local Guides.

Google frequently inform the Local Guides about Connect, like it was a few days ago with the email for ConnectLive18.

Ermes