Wil56's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Msgs/e-mails

Good morning!

Why nobody replies me when I send a msg to a moderator?

I have some doubts.

Thanks!

4 comments
Level 5

Re: Msgs/e-mails

May I help you?

Level 7

Hi!

For sure!
I received an e-mail telling me that I posted a text about Brazil in a wrong place. Then I replied him and he didn't return to me.
But texts are not to be posted in General Discussion?
And also I always post photos in Share your photos and Discovery, I think it's correct.
Thanks!
Connect Moderator

Hi @Wil56

Due to the large volume of messages, Moderators do not reply to PM and many moderators have disabled the option for receiving PM.

Also, if you received an email, it probably means that you received a PM in Connect, and the email is only an information that you have a message in here. Responding to the email doesn't work, you should reply to the private message in Connect. Tip: Sending a private message

If you have an issue, please post it in Connect, and tag a moderator if you need to contact them

Meet the Google Moderators

Meet the Connect Moderators

Can you please provide a link the post that is the subject of this conversation?

Ermes

Level 7

@ErmesT thanks a lot.

I didn't answer before because I was very busy and worried about our problems here in Brazil. 

Now we think that things are going on the right way, we hope so.

My doubt was where I have to post my texts about things that I write. Now I know that it is in general Discussion - topics. I was doing this only in general Discussion.

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Wilsa.