Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: WHat are the perks for level 7 in local guides

Hi @rottnfan actually there is no change in the perks, regarding the new levels.

Maybe something could be presented in the next months!

Level 8

Dot.: WHat are the perks for level 7 in local guides

Good question 🙂
Level 6

رد: More language options in Connect

🌹👍🏻

Level 6

Is there anyone who speaks Arabic?

I want a special section in Arabic because I do not know the English language. What do I do?

Level 6

سلام

مساء الخير هل هناك موقع باللغه العرببه

Level 10

Re: Is there anyone who speaks Arabic?

@OSAMA can you please provide some kind of help to @Fahad1.

Thanks 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Fahad1

Merging your post in this  thread with a similar topic.

All languages are welcome on Connect but most official communications are written in English. An Arabic board (as well as other language boards) has been requested here and thank you for your feedback on this, as the team is considering adding additional boards in the future. In the while, Google Translate is active across Connect. We encourage you to take advantage of this feature. We know no translation tool is perfect, but it helps us to talk with one another around the world :). 

Many thanks!!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 9

Anyone speak Arabic !!!

Yeah of course many many from all Arab World bro @Fahad1 😊

اهلا وسهلا و مرحبا بك اخي فهد

تستطيع أن تكتب بالعربية و ان تتواصل مع الجميع بها 😊

اذا احتجت اي مساعدة فقط اسال  ونحن في الخدمة

عرفنا بنفسك اكثر نحب أن نسمع منك 😊

Thank you @AkmalB @MariaBi 😊😊

Re: سلام

Hello @alnahdi,

We currently only offer conversation boards in the languages you see here. Local Guides are welcome to — and encouraged — to communicate in the language they feel most comfortable in as Google Translate is enabled on all pages. In time, we hope to add additional languages to Connect.

I have also moved your post to General Discussion. Have a great day!

Bruce

I am not available to respond on the weekend

Re: سلام

Hi @alnahdi

Just merged you post here in a similar thread. As @BruceDM already suggested you, all languages are welcome on Connect. Google Translate is enabled across all of Connect to encourage conversations across borders and we encourage you to take advantage of this feature to connect with others. We know no translation tool is perfect, but it does help us to talk with one another around the world:).

As it looks like you are new in the forum, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? For example, this section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
- Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
- Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
- Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
- Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our July 2017 introduction thread, too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. 

Many thanks and have fun with Local Guides!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them