Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

More language options in Connect

Creating a centralized place to merge this often repeated question. Note: repeat questions will be moved to this thread. 

We hear you. 🙂 We understand. You want more language options in Connect. 

Please have patience. We will add additional languages as we feel comfortable supporting them. 

Thank you 🙂

138 comments
Level 8

Chinese in Conversations by Language

Will you add Chinese in Conversations by Language...

Re: Chinese in Conversations by Language

Thanks for the feedback. We'll have that in mind 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 8

More Catégorie de langue

Bonjour

Je veux savoir, Comment en peut ajouter une catégorie Arabe.

Or do not have the right to it ?

Merci

zr0669
Level 8

another language

Good evening.
Can I write and debate in Arabic?

Re: another language

All languages are welcome in Local Guides Connect.

Please note that the majority of the community is in English and it is the most common language spoken by Local Guides so you may have better luck communicating using English. 

We hope to add additional languages soon. 

Level 8

Re: another language

Thank you for replying

Re: More Catégorie de langue

You're welcome to write in Arabic in the community, of course.

And we hope to add additional languages soon. You must take into account that the community is quite new, so we will be improving it constantly.

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 8

Add "Hindi" and "Bengali" also to Conversations by Languages list.

Add "Hindi" and "Bengali" also to Conversations by Languages list.

Because
Hindi for India's national languages and Bengali for Bangladesh's national languages.

Googler

Re: Add "Hindi" and "Bengali" also to Conversations by Languages list.

Hindi and Bengali (or Bangla as I'm told it is often called) indeed do not yet have their own board but it does not prohibit folks from communicating in the language they feel most comfortable in. We currently have a select number of languages available and will consider additional languages in the future. Thanks for sharing the feedback.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.