AhmedAlkhateb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: My counter of viewes stopped.

@Tsachi sometimes it maybe some errors , i think Google moderators will  help you to resolve it @iyudhi

Level 7

Re: My counter of viewes stopped.

I'm experiencing the same problem... I've been waiting for 1M views.... got to 999,229 and have been stuck there for about a week now... I do see the individual photo view count increase.

Don Krause
Level 10

Pending edits lead to stucking foto view count

Hi,

after one year of investigation I found probably the reason for the "overall view count stuck problem" in Google Maps.

There is a strong correlation to the number of pending edits. A lot of pending edits results in stuck. Less or no pending edits results in a daily update without stucking.

Currently my count stucks since three days after I adding 30 locations and make several edits. 

Please give me your feedback and experience in that case. Do you see that correlation too? 

Tassilo

Level 10

Re: Pending edits lead to stucking foto view count

Hi @TassiloK, I never look into this too accurately and I was counting "stuck in overall view" as a system delay for updating like every other delays of system to update number of edits, reviews, etc.

I have just some few pending edits but stuck in overall view sometimes lasts two days or more. Still I think this is only a delay for updating numbers, but to find out better about what you mentioned, I should check the percentages of pending edits and stuck time more accurately.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 10

Re: Pending edits lead to stucking foto view count

Hi @Amiran

Thank you for your support. 

I've been used to the fact that the updates only run every 24h. Is also understandable, in order to keep the load under control. Nevertheless, I get a delay of a few days (up to 5) when I have many open edits.

That's really annoying. 

Best regards 

Tassilo 

Level 9
Level 10

Re: Help!!!!

Level 7

Total Photo Views is not being updated

Hi LGs,

A single photo of mine has crossed 60,000 views, but my total photo view is not updated yet. It has been over 6 days since I added that picture. @JeslynL

Single Photo View CountSingle Photo View CountTotal Photo View CountTotal Photo View Count

Best,
Avinash

Connect Moderator

Re: Total Photo Views is not being updated

Hi @Avinash_V some time it's happening with many Local Guides. Please check after week. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Re: Total Photo Views is not being updated

@Avinash_V  me too have the same problem . my total views not updating since last week . many other local guides reporting the same .it may be due to any errors ,  hope Google will resolve it shortly