KANU0827's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 4

Google perks

Google, we are actively participating in india too.. But i haven't seen any updates relating to perks or cool updates within the guide's app..

It would be amazing..if we get it.. Though.. Happy contributer! ๐Ÿ˜โœŒ๏ธ

New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Google perks

Don't expect from Google keep contributing one day Google Will reconize you..(we are volunteers don't expect anymore.)

View solution in original post

Level 10

Ha-ha, same with Russia.

Don't worry about it ๐Ÿ˜„

From Saint Petersburg with โ™ฅ | Russia Local Guides Russian Language Thread

Level 9
Solution

Don't expect from Google keep contributing one day Google Will reconize you..(we are volunteers don't expect anymore.)

Level 9

Hello @KANU0827

It's a at-will program, We all being very local to our societies, volunteer to contribute for betterment of our own societies, so no cash money or earnings involved ๐Ÿ™‚

Local Guides are not paid nor may Local Guides earn money for their contributions, per our program rules.

But,

There are perks offered by google to help motivate local guides

You can check your current perks in your personal Local Guides profile home. If nothing is listed, then there is no current perks for yourself.
https://maps.google.com/localguides/home

The only way to earn some good money from Google Maps is to become a Street view trusted photographer,

you can find details here  https://www.google.com/streetview/earn/

The Local Guides program is for individuals who contribute to Google Maps who like to help others to discover and explore their world. Local Guides receive benefits depending on their level which depends on the number of contributions they make to Google Maps.

You can learn more about the program and benefits in the Help Center.

I hope this was the answer you was looking for ๐Ÿ™‚

Best regards

Level 7

even i am level 7 local guide now, havent received any perks but its ok , we are not doing it for perks.

Google do motivate by giving perks, i have read it here only in discussion but i dont know when they do.

i am a happy contributor in Delhi, India ๐Ÿ™‚

Level 8

@KANU0827 Don't look at the perks, look at the happiness and satisfaction you get after you realize that you helped someone to reach their right destination, or you helped someone to recognize and the understand their destination well!
Still, Google offers some perks from time to time and you receive updates in your registered email.