juhanikorhonen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Google User Account is Spam

Greetings!

Could you please have a look at the photos posted by user "onska onska"? I was contributing to a location in Finland called "ABC Vaajakoski", and it seems that the user has spammed a plethora of photos that has nothing to do with the place! Just see the photos!

Thanks for your consideration in advance!

BR,

Juhani

ABC Vaajakoski, Asematie, Vaajakoski, Finland
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Google User Account is Spam

Hello @juhanikorhonen,

Welcome to Connect.

The very best way to deal with spam is by reporting it. To learn how to report content on Google Maps, please visit this link.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Solution

Hello @juhanikorhonen,

Welcome to Connect.

The very best way to deal with spam is by reporting it. To learn how to report content on Google Maps, please visit this link.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 1

Thanks GeorgesHR! I read the instructions, and they go as follows:

If you've found a Local Guide contributing content or behaving in a way that you think violates Google Maps' policies and/or Local Guides program rules, let us know here in Connect (but don't share that person's information publicly) by tagging a Google Moderator and we'll reach out to you via private message with instructions on how to share that information with the Local Guides team.

Indeed, as we are now in a private chat, could you please check the user profile onska onska? He has been spamming a lot of photos all over the world, photos that have absolutely nothing to do with the place.

Also, I tried to add a missing place near the gas station (Vaajakoskentie 844, 40800 Jyväskylä, Finland). It is a sculpture called "Castor House" on the roundabout of Kanavuori, and it was constructed in the summer of 2017. I have added one photo of the sculpture here:  https://goo.gl/maps/1mLqisV1NNK2 . I hope you have time to revise that! 🙂

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best Regards,

Juhani

Hey @juhanikorhonen,

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately it is not me who is approving/denying requests. You can check the status of your contribution by going to Your Contibutions, Edits. If you wish to learn what different statuses mean, you can visit this topic.

Best regards,

Georges